Transfer of Sponsorship

Dear All
I am an Electrical Engineer working in Contracting Company in Abha Saudi Arabia
Our Company is Red category also our renewal of Iqamas is also blocked .Our 5 month salaries have been
withheld.Further my Iqama has expired yesterday,one of my frnds has already transfered.Now i found a new company which offered me contract and even made request for my transfer of sponsorship online through ministry of labour website.
Now i have two questions
1.How long will it take for the request to be accepted by ministry of labour?
2.I went to labour office to follow the request made ,they said check for status online is there way for pushing
or following up my request?

Normally this gets done really fast. But its mostly your luck that prevails and you will have no other go but keep checking online.

Thanks Mr Sabith for your reply i highly appreciate your response.
But i wanted to ask that when the Company is in Red the transfer will take place
for sure and also the renewal of our Iqamas is blocked by Jawazat.
So will transfer the sponsorship.

Another question i had once the request is made for transfer for sponsorship is made .
There will be reply from the ministry of labour regarding the status.?
Hope you will oblige

tasirmir1983 wrote:

Another question i had once the request is made for transfer for sponsorship is made .
There will be reply from the ministry of labour regarding the status.?
Hope you will oblige

My Dear the Process is that your New employer will generate a Online request to your previous employer (if they are using online system) then just your Previous employer have to accept the request.its just like that u r acepting any friend request on any chat messenger  :)

Dear Mr Javed

Thanks for your reply i really appreciate it .Our Company is in Red category and our renewal of Iqamas is also
blocked .My Iqama also expired couple of days ago.one of my friends in my company has been already transferred
to the same company where i got my new offer for job.The status of my transfer in the ministry of labor web site
for my transfer is under study(
تحت الدراسة .
So my question is
1. How much time does it take for transfer.
2.Once the request is made there will reply from the ministry of labor.