End of service Benefits

My Old employer ( direct boss) has given me 3 letters with Chamber required for transferring sponsorship to new employer. The work is in progress with new employer.
But my my old employer has reduced big money from my End of Service and ask me to sign , but I diplomatically refused. He is now threatening to make EXIT if do not sign the reduced settlement.
I am trying to delay the signing so that the transfer is completed and then I can go to Labor court.
My old company admin/government relation  manager is supporting me silently so that I will not loose my money.
Since the transfer approval from labor office is getting delayed due to "unknown reasons", and my family is with me here. I have the following question
1. can my old employer make EXIT in spite of the letters already given.
2. Can we approach labor court after signing the settlement by another complaint.

Kindly help/advise

Hello Sara,

I'm sorry for you, some sponsors are greedy the only thing they looking at is MONEY.

Regarding your concerns, I'll answer you questions below :
1. can my old employer make EXIT in spite of the letters already given.

Yes, your old - ( Sponsor not Employer ) - can maker a FINAL EXIT to you (IF) the sponsorship not transfer yet.
But after he make the exit, you have the right to stay in Saudi Arabia for three months (90 days).
At that period you can go to Labour Office and complain.
*** Note: you can check you sponsor at ( https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx )

2. Can we approach labor court after signing the settlement by another complaint.

According to your story, your sponsor don't have the right to get money from you because he approved to transfer  sponsorship, I advice you to delayed this until transfer is approve.

I hope my answers are helping you a lot, If you have any further inquiries please don't hesitate to ask, I will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Dear Zubaidi

Greetings
Thanks for that quick and useful response.

Dear Zubaid
Greetings

Is there a way I can make my old employer not able to make an final EXIT. For example , if I have a car in my name , he can not make an exit. But I used company car, so this option is not available at the moment.
Like that any other ideas you have.
At the moment my original Iqama is not with my old sponsor, can he still make the final EXIT.
I am trying to delay approaching labour office, but I need some hold. Hope you understand

Regards
Saravanan

sarav05 wrote:

Dear Zubaid
Greetings

Is there a way I can make my old employer not able to make an final EXIT. For example , if I have a car in my name , he can not make an exit. But I used company car, so this option is not available at the moment.
Like that any other ideas you have.
At the moment my original Iqama is not with my old sponsor, can he still make the final EXIT.
I am trying to delay approaching labour office, but I need some hold. Hope you understand

Regards
Saravanan

Now the final EXIT is issuing online, so YES he can do the final EXIT without having your Iqama or even your passport, and after 15 days from issuing it, the employer cannot cancel it and you have to exit the county. Unfortunately there are nothing you can do except solve this problem with your sponsor directly.

Thank you for your advise
With great pain ,Now I have signed their settlement. ..:(
But I have proof that he calculated not on last received salary, which is required as per law.
Do you think I have chance to get help from labour court ministry on this to get my money.
He forced me to sign.
Regards

Yes you can,go to the nearest Labor Office, make a complaint. But do that step after you change your sponsor.

Hope the best for you