"Visit Visa Extensions" can now be done online at moi.gov.sa

Another sponsor it is possible

hi

i need some help
i apply for visa and i receive it for 30 days and in this case
i want to know how many times i can renew the same visa with the same 30 days duration

regards
Javeed

Extension of Family visit visa is very easy process. Following are the steps:

1. Can extend only within 7 days when visa is expiring.

2. Pay fee for visa extension i.e 100 SAR

3. You can log in through MOI website and there is option in e-service ---Family Visa Extension

4. There are sequence steps.....Check visa/ passport and extend

5. May get a print for record

I think for 90 days. you can extend for every 30 days.

Good Thanks

Dear '
My bro i have to apply family visit visa for my wife

There mofa is updated status (( demand under the measure )) why coming like this cau u help for me

useful info to all expats

Hi, what is the cost for visit visa ?

That means 6months visit visa for 2000 sar per person? ??
After that can we extend the visit visa? If yes, for much duration and the fees required for the same? ???
Please if anyone could help us over this!!

There was no fee for visit visa extension before and under the new amended scheme also it remains the same. However the fees of the visit visa at the Saudi Embassy has been increased from SAR.200 to SAR.2000. Again this is one off fee and valid for a 30 day or 90 day single entry visa.

Brother, i want know that by paying the fee 2000 sar at time of visit visa application the person will get 3month visa!! Is that correct???
And after that one can extend it to another 3 months free of cost !!! Is that also correct? ??

Please clear this two doubts if possible, would be very grateful! !thank you

Dear friends please tell me any low cost rooms available to stay in Riyadh.( room sharing )

angel hayat wrote:

Brother, i want know that by paying the fee 2000 sar at time of visit visa application the person will get 3month visa!! Is that correct???
And after that one can extend it to another 3 months free of cost !!! Is that also correct? ??

Please clear this two doubts if possible, would be very grateful! !thank you

As I mentioned, there is no cost involved in renewing the visa once the person is here in KSA now and for future as well. The cost has been decided for the initial issue only.

I need some information.
I m working in business visit in Riyadh. My employer extend my visa luckily I got 90 days extension. Now I asked my employer to start my work Visa process. And I  want to go back Pakistan.but he is saying until your extension expire we can not process your labour visa.
If we did you must again come with business visit as per law for next 3 months.
Please suggest what is rule.what should I do

Hi to all
Im an immigrantion staff if you have any enquiries don't hesitate to ask
You should know the difference between the validity of the Visa and residency (duration of stay)
* the validity of the Visa means the time you have to use the visa  when you plane to visit the Kingdom and you should count from the issue date of the visa mostly 90 days
*the residency (duration of stay ) means the time you can stay in the kingdom and you should count from the entry date
In case of violation (staying more than what is written on the visa) you have to pay a fine  from 15000 to 50000sr with deportation and forbidding  the visitor  from entering  the kingdom for 5 years
Sometime the host maybe fined 15000 to 50000sr with deportation and forbidding him from entering the kingdom for 5 years depending on the case
Good luck to all

Hi,

I have several questions about getting a visa and working here in KSA.

My husband's brother would like to come and work in saudi, making my husband as his sponsor.

Question1: Would it be easier if he comes through a visit visa than permanent/residence visa?

Question2: If he comes as a visit visa, would he be able to find a job easily? He works as a businnessdeveleopment manager/sales manager, cant speak arabic only english.

Question3: what medical requirements are needed for him to get an iqama?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Andreagarcia wrote:

Hi,

My husband's brother would like to come and work in saudi, making my husband as his sponsor.

He cant get a visa like this, your husband wont be able to get even a visit visa for his brother, unless through his company or another company.

Question1: Would it be easier if he comes through a visit visa than permanent/residence visa?

Permanent visa = work visa

Question2: If he comes as a visit visa, would he be able to find a job easily? He works as a businnessdeveleopment manager/sales manager, cant speak arabic only english.

Tough proposition then. And not easy to find employment while on visit

Not relevant when he cant get a visa unless its work visa .

Andreagarcia wrote:

Hi,

#your husband must be an investor if he wants to be a sponsor for his brother

#Visitors aren't allowed to work unless they have business visa (if caught with another kind of visa will be punished with deportation and charged  15000sr )

#must have  work visa to be employed by any company

#normally must have  medical report before getting any iqama

HI how mch u hv paid now with new norms and fees. Please let me knw

Are u allowed to leave and come back during this time ? Or is it single entry that's it ? Reason I ask is because I want to bring wife and daughter over during December and then go to Bahrain for the weekend as it is our anniversary and then she can come back to stay in Riyadh with me for a few weeks.

Thoughts?

Tabsy wrote:

Are u allowed to leave and come back during this time ? Or is it single entry that's it ? Reason I ask is because I want to bring wife and daughter over during December and then go to Bahrain for the weekend as it is our anniversary and then she can come back to stay in Riyadh with me for a few weeks.

Thoughts?

It depends on your request you should choose multiple entry when filling up the application

hi
I have a question..plz help me
I came on 1 mnth business visit visa and I want to as per new law how many time I can renew this visa and wht are d charges to renew...

No Guwapa, It doesn't need any stamp. You can exit on this same paper. Ingats.

Dear All,
Please help. Im in Riyadh now with a Visit visa. I applied to a company was interviewed and they said they want to hire me but they need a transferrable visa or iqama.what should I do? The company said that they need the position be filled right away. Please, i need some advice, i want the job but they really need a transferable visa for fast processing. Can i convert my visit visa to a working visa?please help. Can the company write a letter to the labor office to give me a working visa to immediately hire me?Thanks in advance. Godbless

Ask them if they can arrange a work visa for your home country? If yes, get the papers from them, go back home and get it endorsed on your passport.

Visit visa can't be converted to a work visa.

Ricardo10 wrote:

Dear All,
Please help. Im in Riyadh now with a Visit visa. I applied to a company was interviewed and they said they want to hire me but they need a transferrable visa or iqama.what should I do? The company said that they need the position be filled right away. Please, i need some advice, i want the job but they really need a transferable visa for fast processing. Can i convert my visit visa to a working visa?please help. Can the company write a letter to the labor office to give me a working visa to immediately hire me?Thanks in advance. Godbless

Hi unfortunately you have to ask your  employer to issue a work visa for you and send it to the Saudi embassy on your country .

congratulation brother

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. Are there really no other options? My friend told me that if I knew a person where i can "buy" And then transfer it to the sponsor? I heard about it and I know its illegal and expensive. But is this possible? What are the consequenses for this? Thank you again..

buy visa i mean

Some people call it 'free visa'. Technically, someone (local) having a company on papers only convinces the authorities that he needs manpower for his company. He gets a visa for 2000 from government and sells it off for 20000 to 30000 SAR. Surely, it's illegal to be part of such activity in any form. For example, if someone deceives you, you can't go out to police to report it.
In your situation, this option won't help as it needs a trip back home to get the visa on your passport.

So my only option is to find a company that is willing to give and process a workng visa. And goodbye to the company ive been interviewed. They said they cant wait for the long process. Sigh. Usually how long it would normally take? 3months maximum? I heard months. Thank you.

Ricardo10 wrote:

So my only option is to find a company that is willing to give and process a workng visa. And goodbye to the company ive been interviewed. They said they cant wait for the long process. Sigh. Usually how long it would normally take? 3months maximum? I heard months. Thank you.

Dear just for more clarification
If you on visit visa  you can't get the job
If you on work visa there is a possibility

just befor 3 days

Dear
What is the fee for visit visa extension. Can we extend visit visa once for three months. I checked at absher, it is showing 100 SR fee for extension. Is it for one month or 3 months.

Regards

Dear,
I want to apply for one year multiple entry exit visa for my mother. On the MOFA website when i fill the form for mother visit visa and select multiple entry for one year, it gives only one option i.e. 90 days maximum stay.
I have the following two questions:
1- Does that mean she can stay maximum 90 days before she exit and re enter again for another 90 days?
2- Can the 90 days be extended if i want to avoid going out of KSA and reenter... Does any one extend their multiple entry exit visa for mother beyond 90 days? If yes how long can it be extended.

I need very clear answer based on someone experience. The MOI Helpline directs me to one number and either its busy or no one picks it.

muhammadjunaidkhan wrote:

Dear,
I want to apply for one year multiple entry exit visa for my mother. On the MOFA website when i fill the form for mother visit visa and select multiple entry for one year, it gives only one option i.e. 90 days maximum stay.
I have the following two questions:
1- Does that mean she can stay maximum 90 days before she exit and re enter again for another 90 days?
2- Can the 90 days be extended if i want to avoid going out of KSA and reenter... Does any one extend their multiple entry exit visa for mother beyond 90 days? If yes how long can it be extended.

I need very clear answer based on someone experience. The MOI Helpline directs me to one number and either its busy or no one picks it.

Good day
1-yes even if you get one year visit visa,she need to leave before completing the 90 days
2-yes you can extend the visit visa but not more than 6 months

Dear Thanks for your reply and confirmation. May Allah bless you. I will proceed based on your confirmation to apply for one year multiple entry visa for my mother and iA hope to get extension till six months once she is here in KSA.

One last question, if she gets extension till 6 months maximum, can she go out for example to Dubai and re-enter again and spend another 3 months in KSA as she will have multiple entry exit visa.

JazakAllah for your support.

Good info thanks. It's important to remember that you need absher as an account

Dear sir , I would like to know whether I can extend my visiting visa on coming Eid al fitr fasting time .. my visit visa duration is one month .. am travelling on 27th April .. so my visit visa will expire on may 26th.. I know , that time Saudi will stop issuing new visa. But I want to know whether they stop extending visa also ? Or I can extend it online ?

hi all
can any one say how many times family visit visa can be extended?
I have already extended for 3 months .Is it possible to extend again?