"Visit Visa Extensions" can now be done online at moi.gov.sa

Thank you so much 😊

Hi  :)

This is an update of my family visit renewal. Hope it helps someone that may need it.

My husband paid SAR100 from his bank to MOI online. Thereafter, he went onto MOI Absher website and filled in my information. There were 4 steps. Now my visa is extended. I have printed the confirmation with all my details and keep it in my passport as I am not sure what will happen if a police officer checks.lol!

Dears,

i want to know when visa stump on Passport then how much time needed to travel because on Passport Visa they mention Valid 90 days and the duration of stay 90 days and what i understand is if the Visa is Valid for 90 days then you should be travel before 90 days but one my colleague told me that you have to travel with in a month when visa stamp on passport.

i ask one travel agent of my country he told me that travel with in a month is for umrah not for family.
for family you have a time for 90 days.

now i am confuse so much.

if anyone have authentic information in this regards please guide me.

Thank you

Hi all,
I’m on multiple entry visit visa. After 6 month of stay in KSA, I came back to India and planning to return to KSA after 2 months. Is there anything like I should return to KSA within 30 days or something like that?
Just wanted to know whether my visa will be canceled if I stay for 2 months in India.
Please help...

There is no such restriction....

Thank you

After 180 days ,visa will be extended for wife or not?

Nice move