"Visit Visa Extensions" can now be done online at moi.gov.sa

Thank you so much 😊

Hi  :)

This is an update of my family visit renewal. Hope it helps someone that may need it.

My husband paid SAR100 from his bank to MOI online. Thereafter, he went onto MOI Absher website and filled in my information. There were 4 steps. Now my visa is extended. I have printed the confirmation with all my details and keep it in my passport as I am not sure what will happen if a police officer checks.lol!

Dears,

i want to know when visa stump on Passport then how much time needed to travel because on Passport Visa they mention Valid 90 days and the duration of stay 90 days and what i understand is if the Visa is Valid for 90 days then you should be travel before 90 days but one my colleague told me that you have to travel with in a month when visa stamp on passport.

i ask one travel agent of my country he told me that travel with in a month is for umrah not for family.
for family you have a time for 90 days.

now i am confuse so much.

if anyone have authentic information in this regards please guide me.

Thank you

Hi all,
I'm on multiple entry visit visa. After 6 month of stay in KSA, I came back to India and planning to return to KSA after 2 months. Is there anything like I should return to KSA within 30 days or something like that?
Just wanted to know whether my visa will be canceled if I stay for 2 months in India.
Please help...

There is no such restriction....

Thank you

After 180 days ,visa will be extended for wife or not?

Nice move

Hello Everyone!

Hope youre having a nice day. Just want to ask for your guidance with my current dilemma. I already have a job offer and a working visa for KSA. But due to Ramadan and vacation season, my working visa will most likely expire before all the documents/process are finished and be allowed to travel.

May i ask if there's a way to extend the initial 90-day work visa validity? If not, whats my other option/s?

Thank you so much for your time! Peace!

What is the fee? Should apply for insurance before extension? If i dont extend in first visit Of 3months is it possible to extend in the second visit from 3 to 6 months?

visa fee for extension is 100 SAR..no need to extend insurance, u have too extend before 7days of 3 months . That's my experience .

What is the payment process?

https://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2019/ … bsher.html

with new one year multiple entery visit visa what is the maximum duration of stay for one enter.

after reading above comments by many members it looks like visitor can stay for 90 days and can get extension for 90 days more...am i right?

but one of my friend told me otherwise.

please someone guide.

30 days and 90 days

My mother's visit visa going to expire after 5 days, so i have to renew the insurance as the previous insurance was from AXA , i contacted them and they have no online purchase and asked for many documents.

there are other insurance companies available for online policy but i have 2 queries:
1. do we need to obtain Visit visa extension insurance from same company purchased during visa issue?

2. While searching for other Insurance companies they ask for "E-Number (from MOFA" what is this ? how to find it?

thanks

Please can you update if I can extend my family visit visa online through my Abshar account after 360 days must need exit but due to lockdown exit not possible in this situation how to renew family visit visa

you extended family visit visa after six month because after six month must need exit??please update I need to extend my family visit visa expire on 1 may

Watch the Youtube video below on how to retrieve the E Number for the Visit Visa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Qqdgg0mYA

Dear,
Please can you send this link again because I couldn't find you sent before

Dear Faraz,

Please explain  complete procedure, need to deposit 100SR extension fee and what about insurance ?

Dear ,

Please can anyone tell me solution because my Daughter passport  is going to expire on 9May2020 and her visit visa need to renew before 01May 2020 , how to update passport in emergency and update in Jawazat system

Dear Sohail,

You should have approached your country Passport & Visa Application Center atleast 3months prior to her Passport expiry if not 6months (which is a norm). Even visitors passport are renewable / extendable in KSA while during Visit.

The curfew has been relaxed starting today until 13-May, you have a chance to rush to your country Embassy to get this done ASAP.

How to obtain E Number:

Visit: enjazit.com.sa
Click: Individuals 
Under Visa Services, click: Find Applicant Data
Fill the required information
The Next page will give you complete application information wherein you can find the E Number on top right of the Bar code

Below is a list of authorized Insurance companies to extend Visitors Visa, you can pay for the insurance using anyone. I have used Solidarity Saudi Takaful Company, its easy and fast.

1    United Cooperative Insurance Group Company (ACIG)    Riyadh    Riyadh
2    Walaa Cooperative Insurance Company    Eastern    The news
3    Al-Ahlia Cooperative Insurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
4    Gulf General Cooperative Insurance Company    Mecca    Grandmother
5    AXA Cooperative Insurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
6    Trade Union Cooperative Insurance Company    Eastern    The news
7    Arab Cooperative Insurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
8    Al-Rajhi Company for Cooperative Insurance    Riyadh    Riyadh
9    Buruj Cooperative Insurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
10    Salama Cooperative Insurance Company    Mecca    Grandmother
11    Solidarity Saudi Takaful Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
12    Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance Company    Mecca    Grandmother
13    MetLife Company, American International Group and Arab National Bank for Cooperative Insurance    Riyadh    Riyadh
14    Malath Cooperative Insurance and Reinsurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
15th    Tokyo Marine Development Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
16    Cooperative Insurance    Riyadh    Riyadh
17    Arabian Shield Cooperative Insurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
18    United Cooperative Insurance Company    Mecca    Grandmother
19    Al Alamiya for Cooperative Insurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh
20    Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance    Mecca    Grandmother
21    Gulf Union Cooperative Insurance Company    Eastern    Dammam
22    Saudi Arabian Cooperative Insurance Company - Seiko    Riyadh    Riyadh
23    The Mediterranean and Gulf Cooperative Insurance and Reinsurance Company - MedGulf    Riyadh    Riyadh
24    Falcon Cooperative Insurance    Eastern    The news
25    Amana Cooperative Insurance    Riyadh    Riyadh
26    The French Saudi Arabian Cooperative Insurance Company    Riyadh    Riyadh

Dear
I have already renewed visa for my wife and son but for daughter need to renew her passport tomorrow I am going to embassy if I get emergency extension for six month for same passport how to update in jawazat please guide me

is it possible to update passport information(Nakal Maloomat) online through Abshar ?

You will need to visit the Jawazat Office near you once you renew your daughter's Passport to update the information on Absher. I would recommend you go with a Saudi Friend who can help you speak at Jawazat.

Many thanks for your nice support and can you update Jawazat working tomorrow ?

Hello dear,
kindly help me to extend my family visit visa.
do I need to have insurance for them to extend visa ??
Regards.

yes, you need to update insurance take Al-Rajhi Takaful very cheaper 29SR

@Sohail: Were you able to extend your daughter's Visit Visa after Passport Renewal?

Yes , I made it and visa extended, I sent message through my Abshar to jawazat for my Daughter visa extension they made this extension electronically  through jawazat system

Dear Mr. Sohail, thanks for this tread. I have a typical query.
My family visit visa is  expiring on 25th Jul'20 (They have 1 year Multiple visit visa upto december'20).
I have expended there visit visa once in the month of April 27 (after 90 days stay) in MOI. Now there visit stay is valid upto July 25 (another 90 days stay)  t. Now do they have to exit and re-enter for further visa extension

Due to lockdown we are not able go out even to Baharin for Exit / Re-entry.

Can you please guide me, is it possible to extend the visit visa in MOI online (Absher payments) after 180 days of stay with exit ,will the system accepts.
Need your suggestion.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Vyra Muthu
Alkhobar

Yes you can extend your family online through Abshar  without exit from KSA

Thanks Sohail, Hope it will happen online.

Will update in forum if gets extended.

Hello guys,
My wife came last October to Riyadh on 1 year Multiple Visa i extend 1st time on january and 2nd on april as saudi airline cancelled all the international airline now my wife visa is expire on 14 july and i am trying to extend on abhser but i am getting error you reach you exceed limit and not able to extend visa for 3rd time. The problem is international flight still close and i don't know what to do..

Please advise me what i have to do now as i don't have much time.
Thank you

No problem, it should be renewed for next 3 moths automatically as per recentaly government announcement
if not extended automatically then go to your Abshar and there is option to send message to Jawazat that still flights are closed and my faimly can't pls extend my faimly visa they will extend visa automatically

Thank you sohail, i will do like this and will update here my experience to help others.

please update if you already renewed your family visit visa

Please could update that you have 1Year multiple visit visa

Please can anyone update if getting problem to renew one year visit visa after 270 days becuase i am trying to extend my faimly visa nad getting below message, anybody knows about this message

The visit visa can not be extended , because visa duration after extension will exceed  the allowed limit