"Visit Visa Extensions" can now be done online at moi.gov.sa

Check this link. It states that you need to go through Absher and upload the image of the error.

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.com/extend-fa … di-arabia/

Hi Sohail,
yes i got the extension for the 3rd time from jawazat.

first of all i am getting the error as i already use my limit.

now the procedure to extension for 3rd time.

Pay visit visa Extension fee SAR. 100 and buy Visit visa insurance.
Login to Absher account Desktop version
Select Electronic
My Services.
General Services.
Message and Documents.
Select "General Directorate of Passports"
Select "مشاكل التأشيرات"
Subject "Error While Extending Family Visit Visa after 270 Days"
Write Message as "Dear sir I am facing the error message while extending family visit visa from 270 days to next 90 days and I got message that visit visa cannot be extended because the visa duration after extension will exceed the allowed limit I already paid visa extension fee and insurance for visa no 6xxxxxxxxx border no 4xxxxxxxxx passport no DXXXXXXXX I have enclosed attachment of error message passport visa no and Iqama copy you are kindly requested to do the needful I shall be grateful to you for your cooperation" Note special characters not allowed.
(Message/Documents) write document as you attached like Error Message Passports Visa Page and Iqama Copy
Attached (Error Message, Passport page, Visa Page and your Iqama copy) and upload.
Send your application. you will receive application acknowledgement on your mobile number from absher. and your application will be processed and visa will be extended. check absher after 4 hr (in my case within 4 hrs) you will find your family visa is extended as you can see attachment.

after submit this application no need to do extension Jawazat do it automatically.

Thank you.

Many thanks I will follow the procedure

Did you manage to get extension of visa after all? How much time did it take after application?

Any Update about Family Visit visa extension after 360 days?

I made my application online, attached all suggested documents, still no response after 24 hrs

Hi,
can you please update if you have been able to renew your visit visa?

Yes, My visa extended by applying online through Absher. The usual way was giving error that 'visit visa could not be extended as stay duration will exceed 270 days'.
So I went to "message and documents", general.directorate of passport, problem visa....and made my application. I attached 5 documents, PP,visa stamped page, health insurance, error msg, and my iqama. The visa extended 2 days before expiry.

Yes, it will extend....apply as suggested. If not done online,must visit jawazzat on the day of expiry of visa.

Did you extend after 360 days , please  confirm.

Yes, I got it

Assalamu alaikum.
Thank you so much for this info.
My husband issued multiple entry visit visa for my mother in the month of February 2019. And she was to visit Saudi in may 2019. But due to vivid she couldn't come to Saudi Arabia. She is still in India. And her visa validity expires on Feb 2020.
Can we extend her visit visa even if she is currently in india ???
Please help.

I don't think so there is any procedure for extending Visit Visa who are not in Saudi arabia. maybe you need to apply for new visa.

You seem to be confused about visit visa extension. Extension applies only to people who have already arrived in KSA. Does your mother have stamped visa in passport? Or is it just visa approval letter?

agrabia wrote:

Assalamu alaikum.
Thank you so much for this info.
My husband issued multiple entry visit visa for my mother in the month of February 2019. And she was to visit Saudi in may 2019. But due to vivid she couldn't come to Saudi Arabia. She is still in India. And her visa validity expires on Feb 2020.
Can we extend her visit visa even if she is currently in india ???
Please help.

Okay. Thank you. Jazakallahu Khairan

Hi
Is the visa extension is going on fr visit visa. Thanks in advance

Good Morning, looking forward for some information.
Did u get ur visit visa renewed after 360 plus days.
My business visit visa is going to expire on 7-01-2021.
Will I get the extension if my sponsor try it online ?
If extended how many months will be the extension?
I have one year multientry Business visit visa, 90 days stay period. Which is going to expire on 07-Jan-2021

Did you get your Visa Extension? and if yes online or did you need to go to Jawazat.

Kindly confirm

Can i still extend family visit visa during this time? Mother was here and i already extnded after 270 days they extnd only one month so it will be expired by october 2021 is there any chance that i can still extend it?

The extension length is based on the "Duration of Stay" on the Visa. If it's 90days, the extension granted would be for 90days and incase 30days then it's 30days only.

Also make sure to buy 3months insurance at the time of renewal to get 3months extension.

Seems now extension is not possible.