Want to move to HongKong.

Hi friends,
i have got my passport today and planning to move HK for work. Can anyone suggest me how and from where to get Hk work visa? And how i will adjust myself in Hk?

Well if you want to know more info about Hong kong,here is the link to that forum:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=149 .

Moved to the Hong Kong forum.

Hong Kong only provides working visas to people with strong qualifications / unique experience, or to investors. You will need a local sponsor (HK company or national) to submit your visa request to the Hong Kong government (this can only be performed in Hong Kong)