Join Cricket team of HONg KONG

AOA & Hello ,

        I am from Pakistan, i come to know that there are lot of foreigner who play cricket from Hong kong side, so i would like to know that how can i join Hong kong  cricket team or play cricket in Hong Kong, what would be the procedure ?
i shall be very thankful.

R u in HK?

No I am not in Hong kong, I m in Pakistan right now.

To play cricket for HK or in HK, the person has to be a permanent resident of HK.

Ok noted, nd Thanks for ur  response. Really appreciated.

New topic