Expats can make family visit visas permanent....

A visit visa can be converted into a permanent residency permit for a close family member of an expatriate worker under special conditions (Only for close family members like spouses, children and parents of their spouses...... and for the parents (must be above age of 60))  you can file your case in Qanoon and Tadrees (legal and studies) cell at the Passport Department (Jawazat).... or for the more information & requirements you can contact them..... :top:
Note:-  such requests has to be approved by the Interior Ministry...... & without genuine reasons your request can be rejected... AND It's especially important that you must meet all of the eligibility requirements..... :unsure:cheers:

Nice info...im planning to bring my mother here in visit visa...but eventually if she will enjoy staying here..i can apply for permanent visa...

All the best...  :top:

Hi. i just read this news. i am here in Saudi arabia on visit visa sponsored by my husband. how i can get this permanent residency means what is the procedure? we were already working on getting my husband's iqama changed from technician to engineer for getting me permanent visa. do u know what are the requirements and can i do job with this visa and specially what are the "special conditions" in which spouse can get permanent residency. ?
thanks
Madiha

what is the eligibility requirement for converting visit to permanent visa. i bring my family second time on visit with in one year because nobody there (in india) to take care for them. this reason is genuine .

what do you think they will accept the reason. thanks bro for your kind help. jazakh allah

what is the eligibility requirement for converting visit to permanent visa. i bring my family second time on visit with in one year because nobody there (in india) to take care for them. this reason is genuine .

what do you think they will accept the reason. thanks bro for your kind help. jazakh allah

Hey guys, Arab News reported again that that's not a rule, and can only be done in rare cases.

So, forget about it!

Good news.

everybody read this

Visit visa conversion report denied

http://www.arabnews.com/news/583946

Hello Everybody,

Can anybody let me know that what is the eligibility requirement for converting visit visa to permanent visa.

Trapezius wrote:

everybody read this

Visit visa conversion report denied

http://www.arabnews.com/news/583946

The visa conversion news is false, and they confirmed it.

But it can happen ;) -- or, for some guy i know, IT happened!

Popolocroix wrote:

But it can happen ;) -- or, for some guy i know, IT happened!

If it did, It wan't on legal grounds.

[ Moderated : For safety reasons please do not give over your phone number over the forum]

Can anybody tell me please who in this country is trust worthy? And who can recommend or know anyone who can make me a iquama please i need it quite soon while I am here on my visit visa. Thankyou

Hi Dear same case with me i have my family on visit visa here now i have attested my master degree from Saudi Embassy Islamabad, if you get any information in this regard plz email me
[email protected] is my email address
thanks