Transfer of iqama from family visa to working visa

hi,just want to ask. Hows the proceedure in transferring family visa to working visa :/?Iam holding family visa with yearly vacation and excellent insurance.
Another question,if i am transfrered to working visa do my husband company considered  my yearly ticket and insurance?
Another query,how many years will be the normal contract required by ministry of labor saudi arabia?My profession is Fashion Designer does Ministry of labor issued the same title of my work in my new iqama?
Last but not the least,Is it proper to ask contract after accepting invitation from the company hire me or when is the proper time to ask for contract?
Muchas Gracias¡®©

tootchie wrote:

hi,just want to ask. Hows the proceedure in transferring family visa to working visa :/?Iam holding family visa with yearly vacation and excellent insurance.
Another question,if i am transfrered to working visa do my husband company considered  my yearly ticket and insurance?
Another query,how many years will be the normal contract required by ministry of labor saudi arabia?My profession is Fashion Designer does Ministry of labor issued the same title of my work in my new iqama?
Last but not the least,Is it proper to ask contract after accepting invitation from the company hire me or when is the proper time to ask for contract?
Muchas Gracias¡®©

NO you will not get those incentives then..
depends on your employer..
Obv first you sign the contract then goes all other steps..