Looking for a job in Saudi Arabia

Hello, Im a Filipina married to a British guy. We are currently living in Saudi Arabia. I would like to hear any tips from you if you could refer me any job opportunities. I have a Chemistry degree and I have worked for nestle Philippines Inc for two years.

Thank you

Joy

hello, try ARAMCO..maybe you can have a spot there.. i think they're accepting female employee 
i also work for nestle before.. in one project..

goodluck  :top:

oopps sorry i thought you were going to moved here in saudi :P.. anyway you can try industrial and Water Treatment Company, like the company im in right now. Veolia Water Treatment.

Thank you whereabouts is Veolia? Im familiar of that company coz they were working for Nestle Water treatment before.

Oh yes i know veolia work for nestle before i was still in the Ph. hmm there is Veolia Dubai, and UAE.. i will go there in Dubai branch this comming end of July for a Conference :) if you want you can send me your CV. then i will give it to the HR there.. but i cannot promise that you can get the position though. Im not on the managerial department :P i am working as a Designer.