I need some help translating a West Flanders dialect to English.......

If anyone can translate this to English for me I would appreciate it very much!

Ben ni dul ip joe mo kunnet lik echt ni vatn. Gzit ni mji tegoare mo toch slap je nog tegoare int zelfste bedde. Mss benk kik toch hjil anders doarin. Ik wille gin twidde keuze zin, echt ni:(
Gistern was zwo gjistig mo ti mss beter dawe nog wachtn vo mjir zukke dingn te doen. Want ben olsan bere gelukkig aj bi mi zit, mo aj ton weggaat na jn us voelek mi echt ni goed omdak weete daj ni oljinne zit.
Kwille joe respecteern en kga da olsan bluvn doen.
Kga wachtn ip joe, no matter how long it takes...kziej gern en kgaaj gern bluvn zien xxxx

Thank you in advance!

Okies we cant understand everything so it is paraphrased but I hope it helps. The problem is dialects cant really be written as it is normally written as it sounds in said persons head but hope it helps. But yeah hard to do without context

The first part seems to be that this person doesn't want to be a second choice, despite liking this other person. They don't understand something about them sleeping in the same bed, yet still being elsewhere.

Yesterday was a lot of fun, but it might be best to wait before we do things like that. I am happy when you're with me, but when you go home, I don't feel good anymore because I know you're not here (could also be there). I want to respect you, so I'm going to keep going that (?). I'm going to wait for you, no matter how long it takes, I like you and I'm going to keep on liking you.

I don't think it is respectful to the author if you copy his/her writing on a forum like this and ask to translate it.
As I told to Thornz in a private message that this is very personal.

By the way: was my translation not good enough or you wanted to check it if I did it well?

double entry - closed

Closed