Iqama Renewal

HI HR Guru,

Need your advice on the below mentioned issue.

My wife is carrying and planning to fly to India on 1st week of July. Doctors has advised not to travel after July. My family plans to come back only after delivery. I'll explain my problem. My iqama expires on Nov 21st. I checked with my HR to renew my iqama before my family travels. They informed that iqama can be renewed only 90 days prior expiry. My family won't be able to come back before Nov 21st since my wife due date is in Nov 1st week.

Kindly request you to advice me on how to proceed. Is there any way iqama can be renewed before they travel? Our HR told me that they can renew the iqama even my family is physically not present. In that case, what will I do for extension of re entry..

I believe the safest thing to renew the iqama before they travel ( almost 5 months before expiry date). Is there anyway I can renew the iqama..

Regards,

Shahid

Your HR is right, Iqama can be renewed at least three months prior to its expiration date. And unless, you will be having a vacation and the expiration of your Iqama will be less than a month on your return date or end of vacation date, that would be considered. But as you said, they will be coming back here on November, it's actually a long time.

The good thing is that, your HR promised to renew there Iqama even they are not here which is really possible. specially, if your family is covered by your contract.

Feel free to ask if you still have some queries.

Good luck.  :):D

jarusforthright wrote:

The good thing is that, your HR promised to renew there Iqama even they are not here which is really possible. specially, if your family is covered by your contract.

I have doubts about this. All dependents of an employee must be inside KSA before iqama is renewed. Otherwise, dependents' visas are automatically cancelled (per Jawazat regulations).

Hi,

Even if they renewed the iqama, will they be able to extend the re entry..!

Shahid

For employees they can send a letter to the embassy in your home country. I'm not sure if they can do that for employee dependents.

Hi shahid,

Please advise  how you managed this situation. Friend I am also facing same problem.

mr shahid and ejaz I also face a similar problem plz let me know if u get a solution. thanks.

Dear Sahid,
I am also having the same situation. Please let me know how you handled this situation.
Thanks
Anil Kumar

Dear expert

due to some problem back home in India
My brother didn't came back to saudi arabia
Now his Iqama is Expired...
is there any chance to come back
Can HR renew his iqama on his behalf.
Please do the needful
Thanks
Ahmed

sir, my iqama is already expired for more than 30 days. is it possible to renew it easily? my company told me that my iqama needs to renew to file final exit. please reply sir.

thank you

Hi i would like to ask what happened to your situation now?  Company is also on the Red state by saudi government and my iqama is expired so I'm having trouble to apply for my final exit visa.  Did you find solution to your problem already? If yes what did you do? Kindly share it to me.  Thank you.

Hi, good day! I gave my iqama with our HR for renewal since June. Until now, I haven't received my new iqama. It's almost 2 months already and my iqama already expired. Can you please tell me what is the possible cause of the delay in renewing my iqama? Our HR said it is still in Jawazat. I'm getting worried. Hope you can give me some advice. Thanks

How to send email to hr for renew the iqama. I mean good content. Please help

Hello Haseeb,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that you have posted on a discussion that has been last active in 2015 and so it has less visibility.

I hope other members are able to help you soon.

If you fail to gather the information that you need, feel free to create a new discussion on the Saudi Arabia forum.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Good day Admin, i was given 3 months before notification to my HR to renew my iqama, expiry date since june 18, 2022 until now i haven't recieve my new iqama, as management said the information they input is incorrect data in the job position, what should i do to immediate resolve this issue, i need my iqama as soon as posible because my contract will end this coming March 31, 2023 to final exit. I hope your kind consideration for your assistance. Thank you!

Best Regards

@shahidks For Iqama renew, you could renew any time before it expires, over shooting date of expiry will costs 1000 SAR fine, your wife no problem she can leave any moment as long as she gets the re-entry visa, reentry visa costs 200 SAR for each month you would like here to stay in India no matter how many months or if her Iqama expires or not while she is outside the kingdom , you could renew here Iqama and extend the re-entry as you much as you like.  for her to have the visa granted there should be minimum 3 months validity in iqama, if you wish to renew Iqama you can do that any time and it will be start count the new renewal from the last date of your Iqama validity expire date for instance you renewed for another 12 months and you Iqama validity only for the next 3 month so the total validity value is 3+12 so the validity will count 15 months.

Best.