Can i drive in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia license

i was on iqama and had saudi driving licence after that i went on final exit and came on business visa is my driving license still valid its validity is till 2021?Can i rent a car and drive in saudi ,please answer if any one knows for sure about this?. i have UAE Visa now .

yes any GCC license can work anywhere in GCC country.
and when you can get your iqama you have just to rechange the driving license to the same iqama number. it will take only 5 minutes there. you dont need any paper from your company.
best regards.

Thanks for your replay
i just wanna know that i am going there on Visit visa i have now UAE visa can i change it on UAE visa , i don't have saudi iqama

you can not drive on your saudi license if you left on final exit.  once you leave on final exit, all saudi documents automatically become invalid, despite the date of validity printed on them.  and since you don't have a uae license, you can't drive in saudi at all.  you will have to take taxis.

Thanks for replay
then can issue me Licence on my passport number when i will show them my Saudi licence when i will come there on Vist visa from UAE ?