Greetings from Malaysian in Gibraltar

Hey everyone!

Moved here since May and would like to meet more ppl who are living around here to make this place feel more like a HOMe  ;)

Welcome on Expat.com Kueens !

How was your first month in Gibraltar?

Hey Julien,
It's been really good so far. Still doing the touristy thingy... which is great.

The fact that Gib is so close to Spain, made the stay here really good. We are planning to make a road trip along the West coastline of Spain *exciting* :D

One of the thing that is on top of my list though is really to get to know ppl here and have a social circle. I think that will make my stay here from great to awesome ;)

Hai Kueens,

Malaysia mana?  I'm planning to move to Gibraltar this autumn from Malaysia... many Malaysians there?  I guess not :)

Hey Dangibas,
I am from KL.

Actually, there is quite a few Malaysians here. I just got to meet some of them over a cultural fest that have here on the 2nd week of June. Malaysia even have a booth selling our famous chicken satay :)

I am really enjoying Gibraltar at the moment and looking forward to a lot more small weekends and long weeks trips to Spain :-)

Hope to see you soon ;-)

salam ,

i'm right back from banda Aceh, your neighbour!

me too i"m looking for friends...dan marokko tidak jauh, kalo lewat sini, boleh kalian, visit me aja :)

Hai!

How are y'all doing?  Now we are in Gibraltar already... where can I find the Satay Ayam!!!?

Thanks,

Dan

Hei,
Not sure about Gib, but a Chinese Restaurant called Zen just across the border to La Lenea... they have. Though DO NOT expect too much.

How are you settling down BTW?

Kueens wrote:

Hei,
Not sure about Gib, but a Chinese Restaurant called Zen just across the border to La Lenea... they have. Though DO NOT expect too much.

How are you settling down BTW?

Hi there,

Great thanks, haven't tried Zen yet but have tried lots of others.  Will try Zen next, maybe tonight!  So far loving Gib and nearby Spain and the weather is getting better already too!

How long have you been over now and which part of MY are you from?  Maybe we should meetup for a teh tarik sometime :)

Dan

Hey Dan,

I am from KL and been in GIB since May last year.

Teh Tarik sounds good. Currently in Sweden and should be back after Easter. Let's make plan to meet up.

Ellen