Anybody there? New to this and looking for info/advice

Hello all.I am British living in UK with my Montenegrin husband and 3 yr old daughter. Husband and family live in the north in Berane and we have opportunity to buy some land/house etc. Seriously considering permanent move but struggling to find up to date info on loads of subjects. Has anyone got advice re the health care/system there. Quotes for expat health insurance for a family are coming out at £5000 per year (crazy prices and no way can afford it). Do we need extra health insurance or would we be entitled to health care and is it adequate?
Also any opinions/advice re education. As daughter is only 3 I have no concerns about her picking up the language fairly quickly and to a decent standard before she starts school.
Any advice at all is appreciated - constantly wondering if this is the right move or not. Have lived in Cyprus before but not with a family. We are really fed up of the 'treadmill' life style here in the UK and every time we go to Berane dont want to leave.

Looking forward to any advice. Many thanks all

Dear Colene,

I am a french expat living here in Montenegro. I suggest you get in touch with Denise who is registered on this forum: https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=47589

I've only met her once, but I know she is in touch with a whole bunch of British women expats with loads of babies/kids, and she might be able to direct you to one of them who might be willing to help you out! At least I hope so...

Also, I'd suggest that you contact the UK embassy here regarding health etc., they are here for that kind of stuff...

Do not hesitate to contact me for any other question!

Cheers,
Carine

Bon soir Carine

Thank you for your reply - I will definately take your advice. I hope you are enjoying the summer in Montenegro.

Best wishes

Colene