Latest Degree attestation only???

Hi,
I'm living in England, and working as a Data Network Engineer for last couple of years in UK. I'm CCNA and CCNP certified. My last degree is Masters in Business Administration is from an European country (Estonia), and my Bachelor's degree is in computer sciences from a small and private university of Pakistan, which does not exist anymore. I have British nationality. I want to move in Saudi Arabia, or some other Arab country, for example Qatar, Dubai or Kuwait.

The problem is about the attestation and verification of my Bachelor's degree (in computer sciences). I can give the attestation and verification of my latest degree which is from a good Estonian university. Is it enough for Saudi/Qatar/Dubai/Kuwait Government, if I show only latest degree attestation and verification, or do I have to attest and verify my all academic degrees?

If Yes, then its good for me.
If Not, then are all these countries same? or one or two of these are not so restricted?

I will be very thankful of you guys, if you can help me out with your useful knowledge.

Ehsan

Who will care about your degree if you have these certifications anyway.

Your bachelor degree is irrelevant with you coming to Saudi Arabia. Try to find an employer and don't worry about your bachelor degree being recognised , nobody is even going to ask to see it !

But everybody said, who I know, that we have to have attest and verify our academic degrees, otherwise we can not work in Saudi Arabia. Why they said this then?

They said, that there are some visa categories, what they issue after looking some educational degree levels. The certifications are not degrees. And now I have masters degree, and I want the visa category under master's level degree, but problem is the attestation and verification of bachelors degree.

And my question was this, that do we have to have attest all academic degree or only the latest one is enough? And you said, that even I do not have to attest any degree (if i'm not wrong).

Could you please put some more light.....

regards

I will check in to it if I have any news will tell you

And I will be very thankful of you, if you can let me know about it. This information will be very helpful.

Kind Regards

Dear All Friends,
Attestation of degree for expats is MUST now.
And as i am an IT Engineer, so for Engineers, no IQAMA's will be renewed after June 2014 until you get provide your degree (attested from Saudi Engg. Council).

So start getting the attestations from saudi embassy in Home country, and then from SEC asap.

I hope everyone is cleared now.

Cheers,

Yes I got your point Zeschans, But I think did not get my point. My question was, that I'm CCNA and CCNP certified. My last degree is Masters in Business Administration is from an European country (Estonia), and my Bachelor's degree is in computer sciences from a small and private university of Pakistan, which does not exist anymore. I can give the attestation and verification of my latest degree only, which is from a good Estonian university. Is it enough. if I show only latest degree attestation and verification, or do I have to attest and verify my all academic degrees?

Dear Ehsan,

I think you have to show / submit to them your latest degree (which is your Master's).
But it is better to check with them first by visiting their office here in Dammam-Khobar Express way.

Best of luck.