How is living in Egypt?

Hi everybody;

My name is Javier, 28 years old and from Spain. I will flight to Egypt next week (May 26) and I will stay 3 weeks. I really would like to meet some european people that want to spend some time getting fun (if there is any fun in Cairo). please contact me Spanish or English communication. If we are a couple of people I will organize a party in my villa. My email adress is [email protected]

Thanks and keep in touch

Could you read the " sticky"?
There, it is written that " we are not a dating forum", so it means you can t post in forum any offer for dating , even for a party!
For this you could post in Classifieds an AD.
Am I right, Julien, or the rule is available just for some members, and in the meanwhile, the other ones could post what they want?
In my mind, rule is rule for all, no matter that some could do it inoffensive.

you are very welcome in egypt

I really would like to meet some european people

He said people, not women. He's interested in friends.  How can you construe this as trolling for dates?!?

Come back to the Riyadh forum, Javier.  We'd love to attend your party!! lol

Meeting people for " parties" has around the same meaning!
I don t want to be rude, or to get away an expat, but not specifying another reasons for meeting is a question mark!
Do our colleagues here that post their wish of meeting expats were rude? No! Some of them insisted so much in their wish that they were banned!

Dear Valibilic and collages;

My only intention was to meet some people because I'm going to stay 3 weeks alone working in Egypt. However, if somebody is going to be offended, I would like to apologize and close this post right now. If somebody wants to take just a coffe please send me a private email.

Very sorry, I have nothing against you! And you are very welcome, maybe, no matter I am 49, I would like to join you at that party!
The problem is another one, some people were banned by administrator, considering that they post messages that were around " dating AD", maybe they were, or maybe not, but I really miss them here!

I really would like to meet some european people...?
you can meet them each day and every where before your trip in Egypt.
and iam happy if i have the possibility to get to know some other Culture other mantalty.
in other hand its alote of european People living in Egypt, if you are scare to be alone in Arabic Country alone...!
by any way if you need some info. Iam Egyptian and may be i can helpe you.

Have a nice Trip
Sara

hii Javier nice to meet you and i wish you could spend a good time in egypt ,one of my favorite hobbies to keep in touch with people from other culture so i'd like to if you want as it is a good chance to know people from other nationalities
               thanks