Nigerian Restaurants

Hi, I am Uchechi from Nigeria. I just arrived. Does anyone know if there are any Nigerian restaurants or supermartekts in Cairo? I miss Egusi soup, Fufu, Eba, Isi Ewu and Banga soup. Please help me!

Hello Uchechi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

uchechi wrote:

Hi, I am Uchechi from Nigeria. I just arrived. Does anyone know if there are any Nigerian restaurants or supermartekts in Cairo? I miss Egusi soup, Fufu, Eba, Isi Ewu and Banga soup. Please help me!

Ya keke uchechi,
Where exactly in Cairo do you live or is closer to you?
A nigerian restaurant and small shop with nigerian stuff is in Nasr City-Al Hay al Ashr(Moustafa Shop)
Maaraba Egypt!

Where do you live?

[Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website]

is there any other Nigerian restaurant in Cairo. av bin here for two weeks and am tired of the food. its the same everywhere.

Where exactly in el asher and exact name of the resturant and shop or even their phone no .please

Contact dis number for nigerian foodstuff *** biola

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes there are. Go to maadi...

I want to find any nigerian shops in cairo to get nigerian food stuffs, if anyone knows any place like that please help me

Maadi or el ashr.
Maadi degla by 199 adjacebt to elkenawy pharmacy.

Hi I am just looking for food thanks

I'm in Egypt and need Nigerian food. I'd need the number too.

@uchechi

Hello Uchechi, were you able to locate a suitable Nigeria restaurant in Cairo ?

I'll be transiting to Nigeria from Europe next month.

kindly acknowledge my message.

thank you

Dayo

@Aurélie  please what businesses can someone do in Egypt to earn money as Nigerian

Hello juzilove99,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that Aurélie is a former employee of expat.com and she would not be able to help you in this matter.

First of all do you have a business idea/plan?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@uchechi

Nigerians love their local food, die! please I am in the same challenge now.  any help?

I greet u profusely