Looking for Afro Hairdresser

I am travelling to Cairo in 2 weeks time and wondered if anyone knows of a good Afro/Caribbean Hair Salon that does good Weaves and also provides the hair.  Would prefer if its a female hairdresser.
Any help or advice on this will be much appreciated.

Happy 2016 guys!

Hello NubianStar,

Try contacting the professionals in the Hairdressers in Cairo section of the directory, maybe they could help.

All the very best
Bhavna

Many thanks for that Bhavna!

Hi there! I am currently living in Cairo and my weave will be taken down soon. I will update you on what I find. So far, my Egyptian friends tell me it is super easy to do at almost any beauty center and many do it. I will let you know! Fyi I am half black so I am very particular about my weaves. 😊

Hiya, thank you so much for your comment! I look forward to hearing how your new weave turns out.

Hello Nubian
Actually what you looking  I know it and my girlfriend do this kind of  African hairdresser
So i can let her help u about it
You can mail me then i can tell her to help u about it

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey, thanks for your response!

That would be great if your girlfriend does hair,  I would like you to arrange this for me please.

Alright no problem just Mail me when u came or when u ready then i'll arange that's not a big deal,im pretty sure u will be happy when she done with ur hair

Hi Stevebabou!

Many thanks,  I will be touch then  :)

I know anigerian girl who sells naturals hair extensions but I don't know about the Afro hair stylist , maybe she doesn't that too , I've no clue

Hello NubianStar  !

check this out

facebook.com/RastaYourHairAndBraids/

facebook.com/Rastayourhair/

both are ladies , and in Maadi .

cheers ;)

Hi, I am MD of SalamPRKY Services, we deal with jobs providing and services. We have some ladies hair styles from Africa. You can reply us for booking and our service is secured.

Hi!

Thanks for your response, I will definitely be in touch soon.

Hey, I hope all is well for you! Can you tell me where you girlfriend lives please so i can book a Hotel nearby.  Many thanks

Hello,

I would like to make booking to do my Hair on  Saturday 26th March.
Can you tell me which area  the Hairdresser lives please so I can book Hotel nearby.

Many thanks

Contact Shantel in Maadi I will get her number from my friend and message you

Hey Lou, thanks for your response!

Do you have a contact number please for this Nigerian Lady.

Many thanks

Hmm

** Shantel tell her Heather (my friend) referred you

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : share contact infos only in private please.

hi :) can i get her contact? my Hairs needs Help :D

Hi, did you get a reply. Will need  my hair styled too when I get there
Thanks

hi, sry no  :(
im still searching :/

If you are in cairo let me know which style you would like to have with your hair and i can help you as i can ..
i got friends hair dressers
If you are like "Rasta" sure they will help youv

do you still need?
i can help you i have a shop that does all this

Adress please

@SalamPRKY Services Egypt hello you got your own salon for Africans?

Hello consowang,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Please note that this thread is quite old so less chance of getting any reply here.

Sould you have questions, I invite you to create a new topic on the Egypt forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Topic closed]
Closed