Family Visa

AOA
my profession on iqama is researcher, am i eligible for family visa

Is it university-degree position? and do you hold at least bachelor degree stamped from the Saudi cultural consular in your country?

i am law graduate from  university of Punjab. i am working as a legal researcher in a company, but my profession on iqama is just researcher, is that ok, i can attest my degree from KSA embassy in my country.

I hope you can get family visa
Get atteasted your degree from foreign office, saudi culture office and saudi embassy as well, and then apply for visa, I hope you will get on your current iqama status

Hi Friends My iqama profession is labor and want to bring my family here is it possible ???/ plz help

Unfortunately no at all even if you changed it to university degree profession, change was working in the past but now no.

thank you for the reply , sir is it possible after  change iqama profession and the procedure plzzzzzzzz

What I know but not sure, that even change the profession wont work now, you must enter Saudi on a university degree profession from the beginning, again not sure but this is what I know