Change password

The reason that I post this is because I notice it is not possible to change your password when you forget your password. I experienced this when I want to access by the login page. When you don't remember your password you will receive an email to change it.  You will redirected to your profile. Is it not easier to get a code or something to access?

Primadonna wrote:

The reason that I post this is because I notice it is not possible to change your password when you forget your password. I experienced this when I want to access by the login page. When you don't remember your password you will receive an email to change it.  You will redirected to your profile. Is it not easier to get a code or something to access?

Hi Prim,
Always log in your account from the front page https://www.expat.com, not from sub-pages.  :)

This is not the case.
If you forget your password you can't change it because you need the old password.

We had an internal talk about this and we understood the issue - we'll review this feature asap

Thank you Julian and team.

Maybe a Secret Question/Answer  or  a "forgot my password" checkbox that will e-mail it to your registered e-mail address would solve this problem.

There are many, many possibilities ... time is the only thing missing at the moment ;)

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR