Any photography contests open for international photographres?

Hello friends, if you will come to know any photography exhibition-contests open for international contesters, would you inform me kindly?

Hello Mal,  :)
It will be difficult for anyone to find contests for international photograhres.

The situation looks more promising for international photographers, amateurs or not.
For example you can read info at the links at http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8 … test&type=

If you win, I want 5% from your royalties.
I can offer better ideas than searching on Yahoo for your queries, but I charge 10% from your proceeds.

(edit added) ... and if you lose, please don't blame me! ...  :cool:

Good Offer

A lot of these things, natgeo stands out, have entry fees but you have a million to one shot of winning a camera.

John C. wrote:

Hello Mal,  :)
It will be difficult for anyone to find contests for international photograhres.

The situation looks more promising for international photographers, amateurs or not.
For example you can read info at the links at http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8 … test&type=

If you win, I want 5% from your royalties.
I can offer better ideas than searching on Yahoo for your queries, but I charge 10% from your proceeds.

(edit added) ... and if you lose, please don't blame me! ...  :cool:

Thanks John, but this is for my friend who has no idea to earn money

Hello Mal. Are you a professional photographer or just a hobby photographer? Actually there are lots of photo contests all the time both in this region and away. NatGeo is a good one but there are always contests in the UK and other places all this region. In 2011 the Natgeo top photo of the year in 2011 came from an Indonesian who lives in Batam Island with a macro photo of a dragonfly, he won US10k and a free trip to the US. Currently there is a Japanese Photo Contest open to only non-Japanese and this closes later this month. Garuda Indonesia also holds a photo contest each year and all the best photographers in the region enter. I think there are so many contests open to international photographers. Belonging to a photo club is one good way of learning about upcoming photo contests. Are you uploading to 500px or other international websites where we can see you work?

More unashamed advertising/spamming from handsome Fred.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 573#527221

MikeWallace77 wrote:

Hello Mal. Are you a professional photographer or just a hobby photographer?

Thanks a lot for info, I will convey it to my friend.

mal wrote:
MikeWallace77 wrote:

Hello Mal. Are you a professional photographer or just a hobby photographer?

Thanks a lot for info, I will convey it to my friend.

So it was not for you...i thought one day if i met you i will ask you to take out a photo of mine.... :(

Anil am just a very new member to our photography club. Am still studying photography but time doesnt permit me to do it soon. However, When you come in Sri Lanka, you will meet me as a very talented  photographer :top:

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR