Visa enquiry

hi,
Last oct 5 i went to dubai in search of a job with my visit visa, on nov 7 i got selected in a cmpny and signed their offr lttr also they asked me exit dubai so that they can apply for my employment visa. Now i have completd 45 days after exiting each day when i use to cal they are tellng visa will get diley you have to wait 1 more month for visa, after spkng to cmpny iam very much afraid regarding my visa. Frnds plz any one could tel me hw mny days requird to get employment visa after applying? If the cmpny is not getting me my employment visa is their any possiblity to go legaly with my signd offer lttr.

Hi Shahin 3543,

In order to help you to find some information, i suggest you to have a look to this article below :

- Work visa Dubai

I think that you may find some interesting information.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Something is fishy, cannot take 45 days for visa.  If a company wants they can get a visa in a day or two for you to travel; thereafter they need to process your Emirates ID for the Residence Visa purpose.  Offer letter is not legally valid with Dubai Immigration, so better look for other jobs.  Or at least try to get some internal information through your contacts in UAE.

[Moderated: off topic]