Moving to Riyadh, bring the wife?

Alliecat wrote:

I also noticed the interesting placement of her question about bringing her hubby :lol::lol::lol:

I've been neutered myself so I'm not aggressive

Yeah, he has been.  We'll vouch for Davie lol

Yeah,,,i 'm wondering same....there is something wrong ..really really wrong  :huh:

Jillndave: 

Alliecat: 

:lol::lol::lol:

Well we can vouch for his non-agressive nature :top: but can't attest to his neuteredness!  :blink::blink::lol::lol::lol:

CAF wrote:

Jillndave: 

Alliecat: 

:lol::lol::lol:

Well we can vouch for his non-agressive nature :top: but can't attest to his neuteredness!  :blink::blink::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:  Sorry ladies, only Jill can see the scares. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Isnt that called SPAYING for cats?

Isnt that called SPAYING for cats

I could be wrong (I can ALWAYS be wrong!!) but I think the term 'spaying' is used for females and 'neutering' is used for males.

Alliecat wrote:

Isnt that called SPAYING for cats

I could be wrong (I can ALWAYS be wrong!!) but I think the term 'spaying' is used for females and 'neutering' is used for males.

Wallahyeeee !!!!! What a topic:blink:....Mr Admin,we r running out of topics so could u pl close your forum of Riyadh region.  :lol::lol::lol:

and Dave :mad: Could u pl stop being unfair with us:rolleyes:  Why only Jill ?:P:P:P

OOps!!! 'm I still on same the topic ?:dumbom:

We have been off topic for a while now.  I spoke to my sponsor company yesterday and now they are not sure if the overall contract will go through or not.  50-50 per the CEO so I am not sure if I am coming or not (supposedly already approved by the Saudi Government for a Visa0.  If you know of any "stable" companies over there looking for a tried and true Construction Safety Manager, Lead or Director please let me know.  Thanks again; I will keep all of you in the loop.

just for the record I know alot of expats who brought in there cats and dogs no problem, including small dogs no bigger the kittens.

over an out.

Salman

jswwjw wrote:

We have been off topic for a while now.  I spoke to my sponsor company yesterday and now they are not sure if the overall contract will go through or not.  50-50 per the CEO so I am not sure if I am coming or not (supposedly already approved by the Saudi Government for a Visa0.  If you know of any "stable" companies over there looking for a tried and true Construction Safety Manager, Lead or Director please let me know.  Thanks again; I will keep all of you in the loop.

actually u r the only one who is right "On the topic":lol:

jswwjw wrote:

If you know of any "stable" companies over there looking for a tried and true Construction Safety Manager, Lead or Director ....

Hi Jswwjw,

Did you have a chance to check out Jobs & Career list in the Saudi Classfieds? You may even post an ad yourself there!

Best of luck
Arlette

Thanks, will do.