Saudi visa processing from Bangkok

Has anyone from USA ever processed or had luck to get visa for working in Saudi.
Anyone familiar with the process/forms and whats needed to process for a work visa.

Thanks

You will most certainly get more RELEVANT feedback on this question if you post it directly to the Saudi Arabia Forum. This is a general forum and we haven't got hundreds of visa experts hanging around this forum.

If you look on the lower portion of the main forum page you'll see all kinds of little flag icons, just click on the flag of the country you wish to post to and that will access that national forum.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

Hi hanened,

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Saudi Arabia forum for more visibility and for interaction. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Just wondering if anyone is able to help with a friend's situation - he's married to a Thai national, and is currently working in KSA with family package - is it possible to get a visa for his wife to come to KSA? I heard about the restrictions on Saudis to enter Thailand and vice versa - is it applicable in my friend's case as well?

pls if i want to get a visa to saudi arabia how may i go about it.i need your hone number so we can talk.thanks

ieanyi wrote:

pls if i want to get a visa to saudi arabia how may i go about it.i need your hone number so we can talk.thanks

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -east.html

Look for a job, not a visa.
The visa will come with the job.

Hi..

SAudi Arabia and Thailand are not enjoying a healthy relationship..
Officially they will not accept it..

But it is nearly tough to get a visa for both the nationals..

Only if doctors or engineers attending some conf..

Still let them check with their consulates..

Thanks @atomicwarlord, I was putting out the matter to see if anyone has had experience with Thailand/KSA family visas. I guess it's going to be tough one, based on what I hear so far.

I know of non-Thai men with Thai wives who have come in fine. So, yes, it is possible.

Xenolol wrote:

I know of non-Thai men with Thai wives who have come in fine. So, yes, it is possible.

Thanks for sharing @Xenolol, then it is just a matter of getting it sorted out with the right authorities. When you say Thai wives, I assume they're holding Thai passports?

Yes, Thai women with Thai passports. :)

It is all on the whim of the office workers doing the paper shuffle, sadly, but there is no law against Thai women being in Saudi.

Relations are not as frosty as they once were. In fact, Thailand has now opened its medical visa to 90 days for GCC nationals and it is quite generous:

"Starting from 5 January 2013, nationals of GCC countries; Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, can enjoy their medical treatments in Thailand for 90 days without visa.

The Royal Thai government has implemented the new regulations to facilitate GCC patients who need to receive longer medical treatment in Thailand, while the 30-days visa exemption for tourism purpose is still applicable to GCC nationals (except Saudi nationals who can apply for visa on arrival for a period of 15-days of stay).

The new regulations also allow a patient to be accompanied with no more than 3 individuals of GCC nationals (i.e. parents, children, spouse or maid), to stay in Thailand for 90-days without visa. Maids or accompanying persons of other nationalities, including those of 48 countries and territories listed on 30-day visa exemption scheme, are subject to visa requirements (Non-Immigrant type “O” visa)."

http://www.thaiembassy.org/muscat/en/ne … a-exe.html

Xenolol wrote:

The Royal Thai government has implemented the new regulations to facilitate GCC patients who need to receive longer medical treatment in Thailand, while the 30-days visa exemption for tourism purpose is still applicable to GCC nationals (except Saudi nationals who can apply for visa on arrival for a period of 15-days of stay).

http://www.thaiembassy.org/muscat/en/ne … a-exe.html

Ohhh. I thought (and also told by many Saudi buddies) that there is a full restriction for Saudis to visit Thailand, even for a short vacation? I even have a friend who has not get his passport renewed because there is an entry stamp to Thailand.

Now this totally change my perspective. Good sharing @Xenolol :top: