Moving to Saudi Arabia

Aslam O Alikum,

I am a Software Engineer from Pakistan. I recently have a job offer from Saudi Arabia with a salary package of 3000 SR + Accomodation etc. The profession they are offering me is "Analyst and geographic information System" and i have to work on .Net C# Application.
Some body please guid should i make the deal? what should be in Contratct?
Plus if i wanted to bring my wife with me how easy it is to manage there in this salary packege?
Thanks in advance.

Your potential employer is trying to rip you off. Don't agree on anything less than 10,000 SAR.

That offer is ridiculously low. Personally, I wouldn't want to work for such a company now--how can you trust them?  Keep looking and you'll find something better!

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -east.html

Best of luck.

Thanks for the reply. One more thing, is it easy to switch job once you get there?

No, it's not easy.
You have to wait for 2 yrs before you could even think of switching the job. Even then it all depends on your sponsor if he approves of your idea or decides to send you back home.

It's hard to say, it will depend on the employer if he will allow you or not, most small-medium companies will make an issue out of it and won't allow you switch..

No switch means no increment :( better to look for other employee.
Anyway, Thanks for the help :)