Job opportunities in Australia

Hi All, Iam an MBA finance gradutae having 7 years of exp into Investment banking and custodian banking operations now looking to migrate to Australia so please let me know the job opportunities in Australia and the best place to migrate in terms of Job..

If you do not have a visa you will not get a job.

If your area of expertise is on the skilled migration list then you have a chance of getting a visa.

Visas are issued on a points system. The more qualifications you have the more points you will get. The qualifications have to come from a recognized institution. 

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Try www.seek.com.au for jobs

Thanks Stumpy, I have two options like ia m eligible for 190 and 189 sub class visa, so which one would be good for me...

No visa is better than the other. Your choice.

For further information maybe you should do a Google search for Indian communities in Australia and contact them.

Hi alexphilip,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Australia forum for better visibility.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

im a filipino chemistry teacher and i found out there a a lot of vacancy for that position.. anyone could sponsor me a job  in australia even in rural areas

hi christine,

can you help me a agency that can sponsor teacher outside australia?

melcabildo 

It is not as simple as getting a sponsor.
First thing to do is to go onto this website www.immi.gov.au

This will give you all the information and process for getting a visa for Australia.

There may be a lot of jobs available in your field of expertise but this does not necessarily mean you can come here to work.

The skills list will show you whether chemistry teaching is a preferred skill for overseas applicants. All visas are are issued on a points system. the more points you have the more chance of a visa. All qualifications have to come from a recognized institution.

You could consider a student visa which allows you to work 20 hours a week.

You could also contact teaching institutions to see if they have a position for you and are willing to sponsor you.