Looking to move to work in Australia

HI there

I'm 33 living in northern Ireland looking to move to work in australia, I'm a bit of a newbie and I am looking someone to point me in the right direction of what to do and to look out for ?
Hi Danielle,

Welcome to expat.com! 1f642.svg Please note that your post has been moved to create a new discussion.

The very first thing that I would suggest you do is to read the Living in Australia guide. It provides useful information to help you prepare your project and covers themes such as formalities, visas, work, accomodation, and more!

Then if you have questions, feel free to post them on the Australia forum. Where exactly in Australia are you willing to go?

Cheers,
Vero
Expat.com team
Hi Danielle

For work try seek.com.au 

Hi

I'm 36, Ukrainian, looking to move to live and work in Australia
Unfortunately, Ukraine is under attack and I have made a hard decision to leave - I believe I can help my country more from another place rather than sitting in the shelter.
I have 10 years experience working as environmental and then safety manager at the food facility in Ukraine
I am looking for cheap apartment and maybe someone can help with work, at least point the right direction.

Thank you in advance
Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Pacifique Ngabonziza I'm 25 years old. I live in Rwanda Africa, I want to move to Australia starting new life.

I just someone to assist me from the beginning until the last process. I want someone to guide me how I will find work there for starting new life.

Thanks so much,
Best regards,
Pacifique
For those seeking to go to Australia.

You need to first read the Australia Guide which can be found under "Discover" at the top of this page. Plenty of good information there.

Hello

I'm Hayphord from Ghana, 21years old. I want to work at Australia and ready to work for anyone who will help me with my passport and visa and I promise work and pay for any amount spent on me. I will be glad to hear from you.

Thank you

Hi

@Amoshopex

How can we help you?

I suggest you open the Australia Guide located under Discover at the top left corner of this page.

One-word posts are of no use to others.

Do some research on visa requirements, job prospects, and cost of living. It's a big step, but totally worth it.

HI

I'm 30 years old, Ivorian and looking to move to live and work in Australia.

I want to work in Australia and I am willing to work for anyone who will help me with my passport and visa and I promise to work and pay for any amount spent on me.

thanks in advance

Do some research on visa requirements, job prospects, and cost of living. It's a big step, but totally worth it.

-@Huronyx

When I relocated to Australia, I felt the same mix of excitement and uncertainty. One thing that really helped me was finding reliable movers like Three Movers. They took care of all the logistics, making the transition smoother. As for the move itself, do some research on visa requirements, job prospects, and cost of living.