How / Where to Get House Contract

:cool:
How  and where do i get a house contract if the (owner) house i am renting doesn't issue one? (believe me, we are on a 'trust' level here).

Do you use a real estate agent (Iqari), normally they are the ones who provide one

:( nope - because i am dealing direct with the owner, and his property is not in care of an Iqari...

hmm... then its a bit difficult, if you are in good relation with him, probably you can request him to go to an estate agent and pay them 50-100 whatever to make an agreement

Hi,
You can get it from any street stationary shop/ bookstore  ( not the big ones, the small local ones)

hahaha! didn't know this was a solution

its a solution for "where to get the cotract".. the trust issue is another story to tell :D

mmmm   unless his question was on how to force the landlord to sign one then it totally went over my head :blink:

ahmadaq wrote:

its a solution for "where to get the cotract".. the trust issue is another story to tell :D
mmmm   unless his question was on how to force the landlord to sign one then it totally went over my head :blink:

:lol: funny to say, but this S**** (stuff):P happens!
now, ahmadaq made it sound so simple...but maybe, i was hoping for a more 'expert' approach in producing me a house contract:sosad:

:up: OK - i needed that House Contract to get a CAR loan...