Marriage in Tanzania & Visa

Hi, my name is Deb and I live in Queensland,Australia. I am going to Tanzania in November to marry my fiancee who is Masai. We met Sept 2012 when I was in Tanzania for a holiday and got engaged in Feb 2013 when I went back there. We will marry in a church in Dar Es Salaam and the Pastors are waiting for us to give them a date.  I saw on a post that I need a certificate of 'No Impediment' signed by a J.P. and a letter from my Pastors here in Australia. Then I think my fiancee, needs to get a form from the 'Registrar of Marriages' in Dar Es Salaam and I need to send motorized copies of my passport, cert of No Impediment and 2 passport photos.
Is this correct information for marriage in Tanzania for and Aussie & Tanzanian??
Then after our marriage, my husband wants to come to Australia to meet his new family. Is it difficult to get a Visa for the end of November, for him? How does he go about getting this visa?
Thank you,
Deb

Hello Deb.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Congratulation :top:

Your messages is now on the Dar es Salaam Forum for more visibility.

Thanks and all the best.

Karen :)

I couldn't see any replies to your post. 

I am an Australian here in Dar just on a series of tourist visas.  I am curious because I have a local girlfriend and who know what the future will bring.