Jobs in Malysia

Hello
Could anyone help me in this matter ,I got an offer from the company name Xabtech Malaysia (which is located in Kula Lumpur) through Globaljobz (Recruiting company in Singapore) .please check and let me know it is real job offer or just fake so i will process their requirement.

I am waiting for your positive response.

How this company contact you and did u paid amount?

I didn't pay anything yet.They have contacted me via phone and had a simple technical interview .After interview they have sent me an employment contract of the above mentioned company ,now asking service charges in 3 installment.

Kindly authenticate and find organization's existence that whether real or fraud!

One big fraud and scam

Same here i also recieved a call seems like a fraud to me too any progress did u replied or anything what happened afterwards was it a fraud really?

It has been confirmed that this is unfortunately a job scam

Oh Thanx Gravitas :)

pls help me and got a job in malaysia

@ noncybrow --> Think that a little introduction woul be the most welcome ;) in which sector are you looking for a job?

I am looking for an IT professional Job like System Administrator/Network Administrator. please assist me .

Hi yousuf767,

Please can you post an advert in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Kuala Lumpur section, with details of your qualifications and experiences. This might be of great help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi yousuf, Did you tried calling the company from which you got the job contract. Do inform them as there name is also been used for such fraud so that they could be cautioned.

@w-Virgo - the problem is that the company seems to be just a shell set up for the fraud.  There is no-one to inform - it would just be warning them that they have been uncovered. 

I noticed they changed their website and took off the job that was applied for and have  other types of positions now.

Whether the company from which they cloned their website(s) is interested to know is another matter.

Gravitas is right ,I had doubt on my first day of this recruiting company thats why i have directly contacted company several time.They told me that the recruiting company is our authorized and job offered is real.The company is also basically  IT data Center and my past experience is also related to Data centers .I thought before they hired me due to my Data Center experience.

Now i am looking for any other position ,if anyone could guide me i would really appreciate.

Its totaly fraud pleas don't pay money

imtiazwaraich - how did you reach that conclusion?

Yes Yosuf, those company's which ask for money would definitely be a fraud company. Because, things are changed now its not like 90's anymore. Please google around about the company first and take a call. If you ask me, my suggestion would be do not proceed anymore further.

[moderated: no free ads pls]

Regards,
Shekar

Oh, I also got an offer like this. A company named Manpower reached me through monster.com,
And offer me for a position in IBM. After Manpower checked  skill, I took 2hour interview with 2 so-called managers from IBM. After that, the two managers sent me assignment and said that I have to do and send back in 2 hours. 2 weeks later, ppl from manpower told me that I pass and send me the offer letter and
documents to fill and send the  back to them to apply work permit.
I also checked the manpower's website But now when I read your story I am worried that is my offer is a fraud?
I have not been told to paying thing. Manpower said that they would apply the work permit and buy one way ticket for me.
Do you think it is a fraud?

Hi Janjanjan,

No, your offer is a valid one I guess. Because normally this is how it works for foreigners. Consultancies apply for your Employment Pass and provide you one way air fare ticket along with initial (atleast 10 days accomodation/equivalent money).

If you are sure you got a call from Manpower, trust me Manpower is one of the leading consultancies around the globe. Make sure you receive an official email & the offer letter from them.

But, if some one ask for money then its fraud.

Regards,
Shekar

Thanks callmeraj.
they don't ask me for any sum of money.
Ppl from manpower contacted with me many times by both phone
and email.
Regarding of the innital accommodation, they said they will
Help me to find a place but it is chargeable.

Oh, normally consultancies provide initial accomodation some might not. So, should be fine I mean thats ok since you are getting an opportunity to work with IBM.

Anyways, wish you all the best. Malaysia is a lovely country to live. Enjoy working in Malaysia!

Regards,
Shekar

i am from karachi i got a call from xabtech malaysia and i paid for it kindly help me out as they are not giving response please help me if some one from malaysia

ashar345 wrote:

i am from karachi i got a call from xabtech malaysia and i paid for it kindly help me out as they are not giving response please help me if some one from malaysia

It is a con see https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=291507

Did you pay them anything? If so you won't get it back or a job.