New comer

Hello,

I am a fresh computer engineer graduate, I graduated from one of the best universities in the middle east ( King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals ).

I am planning to start my career life in KL, I know that it might be hard for two reasons 1- No experience 2- Work permit.

Can you put me on track, like where should I start looking for jobs (Most of the jobs online need experience) ??

I hold a Syrian passport will that be a problem??

Is it easy on the company to process a work permit for me??

Thank You For Your Help.

Hi sorry to say don't waste your time. Same chance as an icecube in hell basically. No experience too young!

You need to be 27 years of age to be employed as an foreigner.  The only route would be to pay to study for your Masters in Malaysia and perhaps pick up some part-time work (20 hrs per week) under the student visa terms http://www.mohe.gov.my/educationmsia/

There are internships for IT graduates internship.my/ however it is ultra competitive as Malaysia produces very well qualified and talented IT workers itself.  You would need to be on a student visa and studying in Malaysia before applying for any of these potential openings.

Thank you for your replies.

Let me clarify some points:

1- As I mentioned I hold a Syrian passport. I live in Saudi Arabia ( I cant stay in it anymore, and I dont want to either ), and I cant go back to Syria.

2- As I read that I have to be over 27 years old OR 23 years old (for IT positions) to get a work permit. I am 22 years old is there any special cases?? is there any chance that I can work legally??

3- Does Malaysia have something for refuges (Because, there is a civil war in Syria) ??

4- If I took a master degree in Malaysia, will it increase my chances ??

5- Does it make it easier if I marry a Malaysian citizen ??

I will come to Malaysia next week in a tourist visa (3 months).

Please, help me.

Thank You

I can't add anything more that is repeatable on a public forum.