Minimum requirements to get family visa

c727f wrote:

Hello HR Guru,

I found that from this site technician can bring their family on permanent visa but what about the current situation, is it possible to bring family on permanent visa for ITI certificate holders? (2years Electronics mechanic)my visa not yet applied but i want to know this before apply.
Thanks

Faisal

Yes, technician profession can get family visa, provided your application is supported with all necessary documentation like attested relevant certificate being one of them.

Thank you for your response and appreciated.

Can they(Sponsor company)  apply visa for me and for my family together? I work in Dubai for the same company.

Does it require the embassy attestation for marriage certificate and birth certificate to apply family visa?

Thanks & Regards,

Faisal

c727f wrote:

Thank you for your response and appreciated.

Can they(Sponsor company)  apply visa for me and for my family together? I work in Dubai for the same company.

Does it require the embassy attestation for marriage certificate and birth certificate to apply family visa?

Thanks & Regards,

Faisal

No, you need to come first and then get iqama and then process the family visa, please  check this forum in detail since this issue has been discussed in several threads.

Dear Sir,

I went ISTAKDAM (MOI-RIYADH)

They rejected my application for permanent family visa because DRAUGHTSMAN profession is not eligible to get permanent family visa

And they tell me to apply for visit visa

Can any body help me in this matter?

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

boomlcp wrote:

Dear Sir,

I went ISTAKDAM (MOI-RIYADH)

They rejected my application for permanent family visa because DRAUGHTSMAN profession is not eligible to get permanent family visa

And they tell me to apply for visit visa

Can any body help me in this matter?

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

What kind of help are you asking about?

Dear Guru.........

My profession in visa is" Electrical Operation in Power Plant". Can I bring my family....... Is it in operator category?
Please Advise me......and i have a 5 Digit salary also.........

im a electronic technician my salary is 3715 sr....can i bring my family to ksa with permanent visa....
PLEASE ANSWER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.........

zoahib wrote:

im a electronic technician my salary is 3715 sr....can i bring my family to ksa with permanent visa....
PLEASE ANSWER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.........

No.

I got an offer 10k in jeddah and my visa profession is draftsman.
Can I get family visa ?

i cant bring???

Brother,

I recently approached for permanent family visa (ISTAQDAM-Riyadh), but they rejected my application by saying DRAUGHTSMAN (RASSAM in ARABIC) not eligible for permanent family visa.
As everything here depend on your luck, so you can try or ask your company to you give suitable profession visa by which you bring your family and it should match your educational certificate also.

Good luck

is it possible to get family status for electrician visa in saudi arabia,,,if not  is poosible to get visiting visa for the family

Hi frends,

Today (25th.09.2013)my husband went to riyadh istakdam to apply for my family visa. But they said that he is not eligible as his profession is Electric technician in iqama. also they gave a form to try on visit visa.
Also Our Marriage certificate translated in Sri Lanka into arabic and the translated copy stamped by the Embassy in Sri Lanka.
Whether the Electric Technician is eligible for family visa or not? It is enough for processing family visa, but he have no graduation, what  can we do, he have only NVQ. any chance to get family visa for me. Kindly give clear cut information regarding this.

how can he go ahead then to bring me on family status..
u can even mail me the answer [email protected]
It will be very kind of you to answer my questions
regards.
Shereen

Dear All,

Salams.

my profession is General system analyst. I have B.com degree attested by Saudi Embassy in India and MOFA in saudi arabia.

I do have all required documents available with me like marriage certificate attested etc etc ..

Can I apply for family visa or any obstacles ???

Regards
Mohammad

Coolbug wrote:

Dear All,

Salams.

my profession is General system analyst. I have B.com degree attested by Saudi Embassy in India and MOFA in saudi arabia.

I do have all required documents available with me like marriage certificate attested etc etc ..

Regards
Mohammad

You can go ahead and apply for the visa.

@HRGuru - thank you for your contribution ...happy 1000 posts :happy:

Maximilien wrote:

@HRGuru - thank you for your contribution ...happy 1000 posts :happy:

:top: @HRGuru!

Welcome to the ViP lounge and many thanks for 1,000 erudite posts.

1000 posts...270 days ...whew,a long way to go still. Let me go and get a coffee and aspirin.

Thanks guys , hope to post more.

HRGuru wrote:
Coolbug wrote:

Dear All,

Salams.

Regards
Mohammad

You can go ahead and apply for the visa.

Thanks HR Guru, Inshallah I will try this week :) wish me luck

asra17 wrote:

aoa,i am from islamabad i jus want to ask is there azad visa of saudia arabia for women

No.

asra17 wrote:

how we can move to any other middel east countries any one guide us

Apply for jobs in ME and get a job and come here.

Dear Hr Guru,

I went to Riyadh Isteqdam , strange Place Trust me...

However when I have given my all documents , police personnel told me I have to submit through MANDOOB.... any specific reason

please help!

Regards
Mohammad

Coolbug wrote:

Dear Hr Guru,

I went to Riyadh Isteqdam , strange Place Trust me...

However when I have given my all documents , police personnel told me I have to submit through MANDOOB.... any specific reason

please help!

Regards
Mohammad

What were you trying to do ?

There are only few process that an expat can do by himself in these govt offices - like family visit visa extension, family ERE etc.

For other things either your sponsor or his authorized person (mandoob,moaqib, agent etc) has to do it.

I went to apply for Family Visa {Permanent Visa} to Istiqdam office in Riyadh HARA.

He  checked my Family Application and told bring mandoob... no idea why

Thanks

Coolbug wrote:

I went to apply for Family Visa {Permanent Visa} to Istiqdam office in Riyadh HARA.

He  checked my Family Application and told bring mandoob... no idea why

Thanks

The answer is in my above post.

hi, i am nitin, i am going to saudi next month, my company is allowed me married status, my wife is a teacher, can she get job in saudi as teacher, can family visa is converted in to work visa, what is procedure, how many time it will take.

Hi AoA!
Guyz i need your help , can any one tell me that what's maximum age required for a boy in family visa ???
Am of 17 , and now entered in mine 18's year , and am 17 year and one month old. So am i appicable for family visa ?? Can i go with my family ?

JAGDISH GEEDH wrote:

hi, i am nitin, i am going to saudi next month, my company is allowed me married status, my wife is a teacher, can she get job in saudi as teacher, can family visa is converted in to work visa, what is procedure, how many time it will take.

You wife will be able to work if she finds a job, the wont be convertible though.

Usama.mysterious wrote:

Hi AoA!
Guyz i need your help , can any one tell me that what's maximum age required for a boy in family visa ???
Am of 17 , and now entered in mine 18's year , and am 17 year and one month old. So am i appicable for family visa ?? Can i go with my family ?

The max age limit is 18, but if any one is 17 + or even 17 they might not give the visa. You can try though.

AOA
I need your guidance please.My husband went to pakistan only for 2 days but unfortunately his visa expired there .He informed his company but due to their careless attitude they took a lot af time for theextension of visa and during that time his iqama was also expired.now due to hajj break he was not able to contact with company person for the next step.he isstill in pakistan from the last month now.And family is in khobar .my bank account is frozen due to expired iqama.I'm also working in a good school.My school has arranged my work visit visa and visas for my family also.I want to ask the following questions
1) can i come back on this visit visa with my family?
2) my husband's company will renew his iqama for 7 days and then they can give me the exit paper.Can i change my sponsorship from my husband's company to my school's company during these 7 days time?.In this way ,I'll not leave the country .
3) can my husband get a new visa and how? Is there any easy way for my husband to come here in saudia and solve this problem.Family cant leave the country without exit paper and exit paper is not possible without renewal of iqama.
4) i have 4 kids and i dont want to disturb their studies.Is there any other way that my husband come on new visa without our exit .

Shazia5400 wrote:

AOA
I need your guidance please.My husband went to pakistan only for 2 days but unfortunately his visa expired there .He informed his company but due to their careless attitude they took a lot af time for theextension of visa and during that time his iqama was also expired.now due to hajj break he was not able to contact with company person for the next step.he isstill in pakistan from the last month now.And family is in khobar .my bank account is frozen due to expired iqama.I'm also working in a good school.My school has arranged my work visit visa and visas for my family also.I want to ask the following questions
1) can i come back on this visit visa with my family?
2) my husband's company will renew his iqama for 7 days and then they can give me the exit paper.Can i change my sponsorship from my husband's company to my school's company during these 7 days time?.In this way ,I'll not leave the country .
3) can my husband get a new visa and how? Is there any easy way for my husband to come here in saudia and solve this problem.Family cant leave the country without exit paper and exit paper is not possible without renewal of iqama.
4) i have 4 kids and i dont want to disturb their studies.Is there any other way that my husband come on new visa without our exit .

The best and only solution you have in this case is to get your husbands visa problem sorted out. The company can send an official letter attested from chamber of commerce and MOFA to the saudi embassy in Pakistan and they will give a temp extension to the visa that has expired so that he can come back on that and then renew his iqama here.

This is the fastest and viable solution. There are others but are complicated and needs your husband here in some way or other for your other queries to be satisfied.

But his company had already sent this paper attested by MOFA and chamber of commerce but Pakistan saudi embessy rejected his case.
Now they will renew his iqama temprarily for 7 days and then send me the exit papers.

My school has arranged 6 visas for me.Now i have to wait for exit paper and they cant give me the exit paper without renewal of iqama :( .i think it will take atleast 10 days time.very striced rules here :(
My question is "can my family come on this work visit visa? " According to my agent if the documents are attested by MOFA and chamber of commerce ,then pakistani embessay will accept our case.Is he alright?
My husband also wants to change his company because he has better option thats why he is not sending request for new visa .

Shazia5400 wrote:

My school has arranged 6 visas for me.Now i have to wait for exit paper and they cant give me the exit paper without renewal of iqama :( .i think it will take atleast 10 days time.very striced rules here :(
My question is "can my family come on this work visit visa? " According to my agent if the documents are attested by MOFA and chamber of commerce ,then pakistani embessay will accept our case.Is he alright?
My husband also wants to change his company because he has better option thats why he is not sending request for new visa .

If the saudi embassy has rejected the visa extension request the options are very few:

- Your husband cannot come back again for 2 yrs since his visa expired as an ERE visa and not returning on time. So his chances of coming back even after getting a new work visa will be difficult.

- what his company has done is to extend the residence permit temp, so that they can give you final exit. What you can do is get a new work visa from your school or where you are working, return to pakistan and process this work visa for you in order to return. Once you are here you can bring your husband and kids under your visa, but in this case your husband will not be able to work since he will be coming as Mahram.

- Another option is to ask a new company for your husband to give a new visa, and hope that he can get it.

2 years rule is over: Good news for people leaving KSA on Exit re-entry  ,I found this on another Expat.com:)

Answer from another person,
Mohsin Waheed
2 years rule is over: Good news for people leaving KSA on Exit re-entry

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum 09 Apr 2012, 14:35

You can get new KSA visa if you have come on exit re-entry visa and failed to get final exit, only after your Iqama is expired. And, there is no 2 years entry restriction/ NOC policy exist now...

If you have doubt then please discuss because i'm in a confusion due to your 2 years rules statement. :(

Shazia5400 wrote:

2 years rule is over: Good news for people leaving KSA on Exit re-entry  ,I found this on another Expat.com:)

Answer from another person,
Mohsin Waheed
2 years rule is over: Good news for people leaving KSA on Exit re-entry

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum 09 Apr 2012, 14:35

You can get new KSA visa if you have come on exit re-entry visa and failed to get final exit, only after your Iqama is expired. And, there is no 2 years entry restriction/ NOC policy exist now...

If you have doubt then please discuss because i'm in a confusion due to your 2 years rules statement. :(

2 yr rule is not over yet as far as I know. If you leave saudi or ERE and do not come back in time and the visa expires, you are barred in re entering saudi for the next two years,and this is still in effect.

Hi Guys,

Hope all are doing well,

Recently i have changed the profession in my Iqama to " IT CORDINATOR " can i bring my family here in saudi arabia with this profession ?.

Technically Yes, yet but it again depends on Visa Officer....

give a try

Sir plz tell me that can my husband call me to saudia on visit visa? My husband's basic salary is 2500 Riyals and he there on a carpenter visa but is original profession is civil draftsman

amna tanveer wrote:

Sir plz tell me that can my husband call me to saudia on visit visa? My husband's basic salary is 2500 Riyals and he there on a carpenter visa but is original profession is civil draftsman

He needs to change the profession to the same as what he is working and also get an attested letter from company stating that he is getting at least a min of SR.4000/- as salary. Then he might get the visa.