Visit Visa of Brother

Dears,

I have query regarding the Visit visa of my brother. my brother's age is 19 years and i want to get his visit visa. i heard that there is some restrictions about brother's visit visa. e.g. the age is more than 35 years or just like that. so please guide me how can i apply for visit visa.
thanks.

anjumwhd wrote:

Dears,

I have query regarding the Visit visa of my brother. my brother's age is 19 years and i want to get his visit visa. i heard that there is some restrictions about brother's visit visa. e.g. the age is more than 35 years or just like that. so please guide me how can i apply for visit visa.
thanks.

Any male aged more than 18 yrs will face difficulty in getting visit visa. Especially if you are applying as brother. If his father is here and he applies , it might, again might get processed. But as brother and above 18 yrs chances are very slim. Try and you might get lucky.

Hi All,

I have heard MOFA have stopped considering visit visa applications until Hajj? Is this true?

Cheers,
Usman

Yes they do this all year at the time of Hajj to limit the influx of people coming on visit and then performing Hajj.