How to get Work Visa of Australia

I have already been accessed for ICT Project Manager  by ACS. Let me guide to get job in NSW.

Hello tmk_vision2013.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I think that the several articles in this section- Visas in Australia might help you.

Thanks

Karen :)

P.S: Hi, please, thank you and a little introduction would be great ;)

Are you looking for a job in NSW or are you offering to help people get a job in NSW ??
Your post is a little vague.

Hi:
Thanks of your good words and warm well Come in Expat.com. Actually, I need an urgent job in NSW, Australia. The Australian Computer Society (ACS)has already given +ve assessment on my qualification & experience in the filed of ICTs. It is requested that if any body/company/employer help me to introduce myself in  NSW as ICT Project Manager. My further e-mail is [email protected] or Contact No : 923315000586

Hi Stumpy: Nice , I am job seeker not an employer. The ACS has already given +ive assessment on my Qualification & Experience. I will be very happy if you find a way to launch my request at different forums.thanks

If looking for work I suggest you Google 'ICT jobs Australia' and I am sure you will find many websites to check out.

Thanks Stumpy for kind suggestion.