Is offer is good ?

I have recently completed M.Phil and i have got a job offer from a Prince Sultan University. I have 3 months teaching experience and 2 years research and 1 years hospital experience. the salary per month is as follows:

basic salary: 8200
Visa status: Single
Food: Provided
accommodation: provided by university
transport: provided, if applicable
Educational leave: 10 (without ticket)
1 return tickets
Medical is covered by university.

Is this offer is good for couple ?

take it! offer is good . max leisure expenditure in ksa cost 1500 SR/month. u can save a lot

Dear All
I wish to know some feed backs about my offer
I have been offered 18600 SR/month with in-house accommodation/family visa/Medicare/yearly flight tickets etc at Riyadh. I will be staying alone with out my family. How is this offer as per Riyadh standards? How is the cost of living there? Do I need to buy a car as soon as I reach there ? some one said me that there is no public transport in Riyadh city. Can any one help me to giving some information. Thanks in advance

RAJINDIA2013 wrote:

Dear All
I wish to know some feed backs about my offer
I have been offered 18600 SR/month with in-house accommodation/family visa/Medicare/yearly flight tickets etc at Riyadh. I will be staying alone with out my family. How is this offer as per Riyadh standards? How is the cost of living there? Do I need to buy a car as soon as I reach there ? some one said me that there is no public transport in Riyadh city. Can any one help me to giving some information. Thanks in advance

The offer sounds great, but I don't know what it is for, or what are your qualifications.

life in Riyadh is relatively cheap, and considering that they pay for housing (which is a fantastic thing) your expenses would only be water, electric, and phone bills (which aren't expensive). Other expenses would be food, and transportation. I would advise you to get a car if you are going to stay for more than a year, but other than that you can use a taxi (since there isn't much to go to around Riyadh).

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu
Thank you Mohammadosama and mfaizanbaig for giving me some information... I will be working as a teaching faculty at King saud University, Riyadh (Assistant Professor). I truly appreciate for your kindness in helping. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan month
with Kind regards
Raj

Thanks, Kindly comment on my post, is offer is good ? as you are familiar with universities packages.

RAJINDIA2013 wrote:

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu
Thank you Mohammadosama and mfaizanbaig for giving me some information... I will be working as a teaching faculty at King saud University, Riyadh (Assistant Professor). I truly appreciate for your kindness in helping. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan month
with Kind regards
Raj

Thanks, Kindly comment on my post, is offer is good ? as you are familiar with universities packages.

no

mfaizanbaig wrote:

I have recently completed M.Phil and i have got a job offer from a Prince Sultan University. I have 3 months teaching experience and 2 years research and 1 years hospital experience. the salary per month is as follows:

basic salary: 8200
Visa status: Single
Food: Provided
accommodation: provided by university
transport: provided, if applicable
Educational leave: 10 (without ticket)
1 return tickets
Medical is covered by university.

Is this offer is good for couple ?

:) Visa status is single and you are asking "Is this offer good for a couple"? The single visa status means that you are not allowed to bring your spouse.

there isn't such a thing like a "single status visa". Only the profession  and a certain salary makes eligible to sponsor a wife/family after getting aqama as per ministry rules.

No, you missed the point. The is purely CONTRACTUAL. For example, they said we'll provide housing. That will be for YOU in a bachelors accomodation. They said they'll provide medical, that will be for YOU only, not your wife. The same goes for transport, tickets etc.

If you keep your family on your expense, 8,200 per month will fall seriously short.

Hope this clears.

thank you for the info

Hi
When did you get appointment?
I also appeared for interview for king Saud University in new delhi in the month of May. Still waiting for their result.

Can you please inform me the selection procedure in your case.

Mukesh Kumar