I am looking for a job in India

Hello everybody, I am Maruf Hasan from Bangladesh. I am looking for a job in India specially Bangalore. If I can get then will shift there with my family. Since last 5 years I am applying for job through Internet but not getting any response from any company. Is there anybody who can help me to get a job or can provide the contact address of those firm who will arrange a job for me? I will pay for it.
I have completed MBA (Marketing) & worked near about 10 years in MNC and also in English Medium school. My mail ID is [email protected].

Hi maruf77,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Bangalore Forum for better visibility :)

You should post your resume in the Marketing, PR and advertising jobs in Bangalore to optimise your chances to get a job :)

Good luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Be careful on the "I will pay for it". There are many scams that will eat your money and leave you with nothing. So just voice your interest in moving here, not that you're willing to pay. They will ask you to pay anyway, but voicing that shows you as desperate and makes you an easier target.

Good luck with the search.