Wanted/ required foreign models/ dancers who live in india...

Hi, Let me introduce myself first to you. My nickname is Sebastin... My realname is Ramesh Sivarajan from Bangalore, India. I run an Artist & Talent Management firm named RSA Entertainment, it's an artiste-talent-model-celebrity management company based in Bangalore, India since past 4 years.

We have been working with lots of international artiste from Dubai, UK, US, Bulgaris, Russia and Ukraine etc. who live in India and have interest in fashion, dance, movies, modeling etc.

We are currently looking forward to expand our base and are looking for individual as well as group(troupe) foreign artistes as well as freshers in various categories like Belly dancers, Show Ballet dancers, Bubble dancer, Ball dancer, Clown, Magician or Illusionist, Fire dancer, Models, Promotion models etc. to work with us.

If you are interested then do email us your recent portfolio pictures, show live pictures, show video link, resume and contact details asap to
rsa.ramesh@gmail.com

Looking forward to work with you for long-term business relationship for our mutual benefit :)

With Warm Regards,

Ramesh Sivarajan

Director, RSA Entertainment

Email  : rsa.ramesh@gmail.com

Skype name: Sebastin007pb

Hello Sebastin!

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

You should also post under India Classifieds,category- community. Classifieds is specially designed for adverts.

Please do not post the same message in different forums.

Thanks

Regards,
Sheetul

hi ramesh ,

can we meet some time in bangalore as i am professional model and want some tips from you??

varun

hi varun u can contact me on my email id which is mentioned in this forum to discuss further reg ur modelling oppn...