Lil info for my wife's permanent visa. and yellow paper

happy ramadan ! hope you are all fine. just a lil info i needed to disturb you all :) can u please tell me for bringing my wife on permanent visa, supposedly if i get the yellow paper (carbon copy) today, then max within how many days i have to submit that yellow paper in embassy in my home country? im other words, for how many days is that yellow paper valid to be used. does it have any expiry date or something and afterwards if we go embassy, we need to bring a new yellow paper..

2ndly, for my nikah, the translation should be done from my home country or can i do translation here in KSA as well.. the nikah is in urdu.. i wonder if they have urdu translators here in jeddah. and after translation does it need any specific stamp for making it authorized?

I tried search my answers but couldn't find. if this is already discussed then i am sorry i couldnt find it. if you can send link i will be grateful.
thanks for your help in advance :)
Regards.

First Never heard of the yellow paper, second single people living in Canada and trying to get the future wife to join them here in Canada, have lots and lots of hassles of doing and completing the immigration procedures. I even know people who have had to reject their demand and got seperated due to the enormous problem they undergo.

@lana64,
He is asking about Saudi Arabia; not Canada :)
His real wife, not future one

Hi,
I did my “yellow paper” last year, the guy at the Istiqdam office told me that it's valid for a year and that a copy of this paper will be sent to the Saudi embassy of the country of origin within ten days. My wife applied for her visa 4 months after obtaining the yellow paper.

For the Nikah translation, you can do it either here or in Pakistan. For Urdu translation here in Jeddah, you can go to the many stationary/copying shops in Steen Street next to the Mahkama (the Court). If you know Fayrouz the Turkish Restaurant in Steen Street(south of Steen with Tathlia) then around it there are many copying  and book stores, you can do it there.

lana64 wrote:

First Never heard of the yellow paper, second single people living in Canada and trying to get the future wife to join them here in Canada, have lots and lots of hassles of doing and completing the immigration procedures. I even know people who have had to reject their demand and got seperated due to the enormous problem they undergo.

:dumbom:

ahmadaq wrote:

Hi,
I did my “yellow paper” last year, the guy at the Istiqdam office told me that it's valid for a year and that a copy of this paper will be sent to the Saudi embassy of the country of origin within ten days. My wife applied for her visa 4 months after obtaining the yellow paper.

For the Nikah translation, you can do it either here or in Pakistan. For Urdu translation here in Jeddah, you can go to the many stationary/copying shops in Steen Street next to the Mahkama (the Court). If you know Fayrouz the Turkish Restaurant in Steen Street(south of Steen with Tathlia) then around it there are many copying  and book stores, you can do it there.

Thanks alot bro ! really obliged by your such an in detailed answer. I almost got my biggest concern removed that it got validity of months.. and yes also i have seen that fayrouze Restaurant.. May Allah give you best return of your good work..

Dear I have got the yellow slip and sent to pakistan to my wife to process.  My wife passport is still on her father name but I have a attested marriage certificate from saudi embassy and MOFA as well from pakistan FO.. is their any problem to get stamped on the same passport. ? Or it necessary to change the name on passport. ? I mean my name instead of her father name

her passport must have ur name as a husband.
to proceed

engr hameed wrote:

Dear I have got the yellow slip and sent to pakistan to my wife to process.  My wife passport is still on her father name but I have a attested marriage certificate from saudi embassy and MOFA as well from pakistan FO.. is their any problem to get stamped on the same passport. ? Or it necessary to change the name on passport. ? I mean my name instead of her father name