Yellow Paper

Dear All,

Hope all of you are doing great. Let me explain my case first and then I'll put some queries to get some expert feedback.

I have accepted an offer from a Saudi Company in Mid of April. My sponsor company told me that it will take maximum 10 days to get my visa in hand. However, after 2 months (i.e. first week of June) he told me that my visa has been approved from ministry of labor (attached print screen from ministry of labor website) and it will take around two more weeks to release (i.e. Yellow Paper), but as of today, the visa has not been released. My queries are:

1.    Is it a normal processing time, and if it is normal then how many more days it will take (estimated)?
2.    Attached print screen is showing that the application is approved, but I'm not sure whether it belongs to me or someone else?
3.    What is the Yellow Paper, any details regarding Yellow Paper?
4.    Is there any chance that after getting an approval from MOL, my visa would not be issued?

Regards,

1- These are abnormal days for KSA as the huge restructing being run by the labor ministry, passports dept etc.
2- Can I have a look? PM me the weblink.
3- The visa issuance paper that you've to take to Saudi Embassy in your country.
4- Usually not.

Thanks for your quick response.
2. http://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/ … quiry.aspx (Application No. 22898)
4. Usually not, it means there is a chance but less.

Regards

2- The site works on non-secure media. Probably that's why they haven't put any personnel related info. No options except trusting in them.

4- Yes.

What would you think that how many more days it will take (estimated) to get visa in hand, considering the status of my case and current situation in KSA.

Regards

Ramadan is on; expect delays :)

Considering the worst case, should I expect to get it after EID.