Enquiry for skilled worker visa

hello frens i have applied for skilled worker visa in norway which includes 1 year of norweigian languge course and six months of job seeker visa and i have been told that after completing my language course i could continue my higher education take vocational training regarding guys can u give me idea that is it true and to extend my duration of stay in norway

It sounds reasonable that if you meet the language requirements that you might gain entry into a University. Perhaps you could check with the embassy or UDI (http://www.udi.no/Norwegian-Directorate-of-Immigration/).

thanks dmcart13 and have u listen for such program before

I don't know anything about the visa rules for non-EU students. There are many in Norway though, so I suppose it can't be all that difficult.

Hello rishi,
            i am from India.I want to apply for one year norwegian language for skilled workers visa.How it is easy to get visa.What are the documents we need to be submit.Please suggest me any ideas regarding this.Have you got visa.

do you know who applied for Norwegian Language study for skilled worker, can Norwegian government provide visa these days or not

anyone get visa these days who applied in Norway for Norwegian Language Study for skilled workers please comment