New Arrival can get transfer or not ?

Good Day Members,

I want to ask you that I came in KSA before 2 weeks ago. I could not get Iqama (Residence Permit) from Saudi Sponsor because he is in White category.

I got Job in other company & that is in GREEN category.
My question is that

1: Can i transfer to New company without Issue Iqama (Residence Permit)  ????

2: I got 3 Papers from My Saudi Sponsor. 1: Transfer Letter, Ministry of labor letter, and Company letter.

3: Can my new company Saudi (Mandoob) get my transfer and Issue the IQama or not ?

What are the requirements and process ?

JazakAllah Khair

Ali

scorpion001 wrote:

Good Day Members,

I want to ask you that I came in KSA before 2 weeks ago. I could not get Iqama (Residence Permit) from Saudi Sponsor because he is in White category.

I got Job in other company & that is in GREEN category.
My question is that

1: Can i transfer to New company without Issue Iqama (Residence Permit)  ????

2: I got 3 Papers from My Saudi Sponsor. 1: Transfer Letter, Ministry of labor letter, and Company letter.

3: Can my new company Saudi (Mandoob) get my transfer and Issue the IQama or not ?

What are the requirements and process ?

JazakAllah Khair


Your new company can change the sponsorship as well issue iqama for you under the grace period. All they need to do is approach the labo office and Jawazat with the said letters that you already have.

Ali

Thanks Guru,

But they are asking for Iqama first. They are saynig that your exists Sponsor should get Iqama first then we will able to get you in our sponsorship.

What do you think about how i make sure them about your reply ?


BR
Ali

scorpion001 wrote:

Thanks Guru,

But they are asking for Iqama first. They are saynig that your exists Sponsor should get Iqama first then we will able to get you in our sponsorship.

What do you think about how i make sure them about your reply ?


BR
Ali

Under the grace period, you can get the transfer and iqama done in one go without making them first. Tell this to your new employer and let them approach the labor office.

Thanks Guru,

I have talk with them But they are refusing to do it.

Do you have any Official Source who can help me and guide me 100%

As i got information about New arrival in Kingdom they could not get iqama if Sponsor in white Category...

JazakaAllah Khair,.

scorpion001 wrote:

Thanks Guru,

I have talk with them But they are refusing to do it.

Do you have any Official Source who can help me and guide me 100%

As i got information about New arrival in Kingdom they could not get iqama if Sponsor in white Category...

JazakaAllah Khair,.

Please see the below link that was shared by our good friend TLL here in this forum which explains a lot of process
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2372 … -final.pdf

New topic