Moing to Caracas - maybe!

Hi,
Iim in a dilemma. I've offered jobs in Caracas, Ho Chi Minh City and Kampala. I can't decide on which as they are all so very, very different.
I'm a UK female presently living in the UAE.
I know life wherever i go will be very different to here. I've travelled around all of the continents and livied in Hong Kong and UAE.
Any advice/tips/warning would be most welcome.
Also cost of living ie general groceries, travel in and out of the country as well as enjoying some sort of social life.
Thank you in advance.

Well, your choices are not what I would call 'choice' but you will find CARACAS a delightful place to work.  Its principal attractions are its people and the weather.  I have been around the block and I do believe Caracas has the best weather in the known universe.
it is a crowded place, geography does not help urban planning nor traffic patterns.  Traffic is chaotic yet pedestrians are respected.  it is the home of the craziest motorcycle drivers this side of Alpha Centauri as well.  Politics are tense right now, but Venezuelans are democrats at hear and will live and die by the ballot box.
Travel in and out is EASY though waiting for luggage can sometimes suck at Maiquetia airport.  If you are of the male persuasion and single, you will like the view.  If you are a female, you will need to get yourself very tight fitting pants and blouses so you can pass for a local, regardless of your age.
In short, a good place, though note, a LOT of young Venezuelans are heading for the gates......