Problem in Registering For Saudi Council of Engineers

Dear Guys,

I came to Ksa 8 months ago on Engineer Visa and still I dont have iqama due to some problems in the company but now its solved and they are making my iqama, they said me now to register myself in SCE since it is must now for new iqama too. when iam entering my border number and visa number in the form its saying not valid, i dont know whats the problem, may be its 8 months now visa no. and entry no. is expired or what please guys help for this issue what i showul do now??

Hello ahmedshakeeb.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope your problem will be sorted out soon.

Thank you,
Aurélier

What exactly is the border number? where can we find it in the visa page?

I am now in Saudi Arabia. Where do one start to be registered? Who can register?

Best regards

Hi abdelnadjim

Please note that an another member has already replied you on this thread, please have a look : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=279347

Thank you :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi SABulletjie and welcome to Expat.com,

Can you be more specific concerning your post please? About what registration are you referring to?

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Priscilla,

We as expats must register at asociation for engineers if your work permit say you are an engineer.

I do have a National Higher T4 Diploma Industrial Engineering.In South Africa you can register as an acosiate affiliated member for Industrial Engineering. Can I do the same here in Saudi Arabia and how?

Best regards

Henk Oosthuizen