Any dentist in the forum working in Riyadh??

Hellos mates . I have an offer from a hospital to work there ?? Is there any dentist in the forum?? i would like to know a few things . Thanks so much

beats me im a dentist bound to dhrat albadiah still got no info..are you a dentist as well?

hey, well i never heard that any dentist over here from Europe
maybe the reason is the sallery comparing of other medical field not big enough, i'm a patient and visited a lot of clinics most of Dentist from other Arabic country and rarely from Philippine.

(Sleepless in Riyadh)

My husband has a throbbing toothache :sick

He needs to find a dentist today

Please send me a private message regarding your recommendations

Ionna

Sorry to hear about your hubby!:(

My neighbor who is a doctor recommended that you only go to the the large Dental Clinics here in the the country.  If I see her today, I'll ask who she uses.  Musicman might be able to make a recommendation too.

Yikes.. and he can't even have a couple shots of whiskey!

We'd discussed this a few months ago so here's some dentists recommended by musicman, nonzie, et. al.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=24507

GOOD LUCK!

(If he can't get an appt., it ususally works to go and camp out at a clinic and sneak in on a cancellation).

thanks guys..great work! He's making calls first thing this morning thanks to your link :):)

loanna, did your hubby get to a dentist yesterday!??  Don't leave us hanging insuspense!

all's well..he recently had a fillingg but yesterday it needed some of the filling removed as it was putting pressure on a nerve or something like that...he's very grateful to you all..

now I have been promised my visa in 5-7 days (as of Friday) and both my hubby and I are climbing the walls at this over the top lengthy process:mad::mad:

Glad to hear all is well...  Hope everything works out with your visa!

Lol. just read this.

I'm glad everyone is fine. :)

btw victorbcn, we might be able to help you if you shoot your questions here. just thought we could try helpin since not many dentists are around.

Salman

i know some dentists in Jeddah...if u need any help

I dont think anyone would wanna sustain a toothache for that long....?

hi im dentist and considering working in riyadh as dentist but the thing is my agancy told me that i would be having a visa not as a dentist rather as dental technician is this a normal protocol?? or my agency`s scamming??

[email protected] wrote:

hi im dentist and considering working in riyadh as dentist but the thing is my agancy told me that i would be having a visa not as a dentist rather as dental technician is this a normal protocol?? or my agency`s scamming??

Hi Dmanuga,

As far as I remember each private company or hospital receives a licence to hire X ppl in such and such position... If they have only a position left for a dental technician, then you will be hired as a dental technician and this will be marked on your contract and iqama.

I have known of ppl being Commercial Managers being hired as drivers!

Best of luck
Arlette