Looking for job

Hi I'm a filipina working here in poland and about to finish my contract to my employer.

I'm interested to work in switzerland and with the swiss, looking for a teaching assitant job, nanny or any housekeeping work.

Hoping to find and someone would help, I would really appreciate.

Thanks

Imee

Hi Imee!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Switzerland jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

Thanks for the suggestion really appreciate it.

Imee

hi..i'm filipina..looking for a job also in switzerland..can you help me..kung ok lang?

Hallo kababayans..oh it's really hard to find a job here..i been living here since 1 year and half. but until now i could not find a better job...im still learning german..bec.if you cant speak german .less opportunity to find a job..they are always looking a diploma,even you're applying for a cleaner.takenote diploma in phillipines is not accepted Just to let you know how STRICT Switzerland is..but hey it doesn't mean i discourage you guyz but thats the fact,to try is for free...SO Goodluck guyz,,,:)

i'm graduate from info. tech course..so it means wala lang un sa kanila??..

salamat kababayan, at least now I know how to balance things from what I want to do next and into a good working condition I have here in Poland.

Maraming salamat

ok thank you also..but compare here on phil..working there is much better..you know why..i don't need to mention..

welcome GUYS..Yes i know it's the salary in phils..thats why many kababayans wanted to work here in abroad..but it's not really easy.my degree in phils. is useless here.coz majority people in switzerland can't speak english...