How to become a dentist in Switzerland? Eng and ita question

Hi, I'd like to know how can one become a dentist in Switzerland? What degrees do you need and where do you have to get them? I know that you need a degree that is in one of the four official languages of Switzerland but you can't study dentistry directly in Switzerland? I speak Italian so it shouldn't be an issue but I'd like to know if some of you did it and how can someone with no degree start this path to become a dentist, thank you :)

Ciao, mi piacerebbe sapere come si fa a diventare un dentista in Svizzera. Quali titoli servono e dove si devono fare? So che ti serve una laurea fatta in una delle lingue ufficiali svizzere però non puoi fare l'università direttamente in Svizzera? Bho ditemi voi se ho letto male. Vabbè parlo italiano quindi non dovrebbe essere un problema ma mi piacerebbe sapere se qualcuno di voi lha fatto o conosce qualcuno che c'è riuscito e come dovrebbe fare uno senza ancora nessun titolo per lavorare come dentista in Svizzera. Grazie a tutti :)

But do you speak, French or German?

A couple of words of french, zero german

Without any of them, I think you have a slim chance of employment. You need to contact these guys.

Address
Münzgraben 2
PO Box 2406
3011 Bern
Switzerland

Phone number +41 31 313 31 31
Fax number +41 31 313 31 40
Email address [email protected]
Website address http://www.sso.ch