To All Art Lovers Living In Rome

Ciao there
I am new in Rome and I'd love to meet new friends who are into literature, art, history, independent cinema, classical and jazz music
Thought would be lovely visiting a gallery together, sharing a reading, having a walk around the ancient ruins of this wonderful city
Sounds interesting? Give me a shout if interested
chat soon
Laura

Hi Laura!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hello there Armand
much love from Italy

Hi Laura, finally a person who likes jazz, discovering historic spots throughout Rome, galleries etc.
Lets get together and start organizing our weekends.
Saludos.

Alejandro

Hi there Alejandro
nice to hear from you. Thanks for replying to my message. Hope you are enjoying Rome.
Yes, I am a big fan not only of jazz, but even of soul, fusion and blues music. I know 'Big Mama' in Trastevere offers a good range of weekly gigs
I have found this cool site planning interesting tours to take part whom 
info.roma.it
I am especially curious to visit the Canova and Brueghel expositions.
I saw you are into architecture, we might find interesting visiting all the innumerable churches in town
You make suggestions 
I am going to be off on holidays for the next 3 weeks but I'll be back in Rome at the beginning of April
Gimme a shout whenever you are in the mood
chat soon
Laura

hi sexy how are you?? i am naz i am live in rome.i like make new froend. i speak good italin and english.if you interest please tell me. caio a presto.

I too enjoy similar things as you!

I would love to go to the Cinema Farnese sometime - do you know it?

Hi,

If any of the subscribed members interests, i'd love to join the group who likes to travel historical places, museums, art galleries and jazz clubs. Unfortunatelly I'll be only there after the end of August :( So, is there anyone who already explored these places and intend to suggest some??? I'll be appretiated :)