Hi !

Hi !

I am Italian and I live in Rome, but I just moved back from UK where I did my postgrad. Well, I would like to keep practicing my english, plus I would love to make some non-italian friends here. Do you guys plan to have expat meetings or would someone be interested in some language exchange or just some chatting, like meeting up for a coffee?

(I also speak Japanese, Chinese and basic Icelandic, and I am willing to learn Swedish cause I'm into Swedish arts)

Hope to hear from you soon : )

C.

Hi Clarissa!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi Clarissa!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

thanks

Hi Clarissa Dalloway
I'm South African, looking to meet people in Rome and learn Italian, planning to visit the city soon, so would be nice to get some insight from a local there.

hi clarissa, i have replied on your post yesterday but its been deleted! anyway im coming rome for few days for business and it would be nice for me to meet someone who has such a talent to learn several languach like you. i will be there on 19october, and i can introduce persian language to you if you are interested in. please let me know if you like to meet me. having coffee together could be memorizable.

Hi.
My name is Ali. I am currently in Milan but moving with the family I nanny for in maybe the next fortnight!
I met lot of lovely girls through expat and would like to make some new contacts in Rome for when I move.
How is Rome?
I would love to meet up when I move. I also want to have an exploring buddy. I know a little Italian already but am on a mission to become fluent.
I look forward to hearing from you.
X