Need Work In Mexico City (english man 31yrs old)

Hi there,

Currently looking for Bar, restaurant work or any genereal labor work availble in Mexico City.

Will be moving to the city in August 2013.

Please contact me at [email protected]
Regards,
David

Actualmente busca Bar, el trabajo o cualquier restaurante availble trabajo genereal trabajo en la Ciudad de México.

Se trasladará a la ciudad en agosto de 2013.

Por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo en [email protected]
Saludos,
David

Hi David!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Mexico jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

gracias..
David

I read that you are moving to Mexico City which means that you are going to apply for a visa at the nearest Mexican Consulate, right? Arriving in Mexico with just a 180 day Tourist Permit (FMM) means that you can not stay for more than 180 days if you made a direct flight to Mexico without stopping in the USA. If you do, you'll need a visa waiver from the US Consulate in England. I guess that this was in your plans.

Getting a job in the industries you mentioned will be difficult if not impossible as in Mexico City, these job are open to Mexicans so you'd be last in line for them. Perhaps Cancun or Playa del Carmen would be better for a job in the tourist trade. To be legal, your employer will have to aid you in getting a work permit visa. It might be easier to find a company in GB that has offices in Mexico and get a job with them.

¡Suerte!

Thank you for yor reply. 
I am currently searching for jobs within Mexico city as my fianse lives there, and addtional income is really neccessary.  I will be travelling from the netherlands rather than via the U.S, so as you know, would not require any waiver forms.
I understand that mexican people need jobs also, of which I have geniouine respect for, however I hope I can apply my knowledge and thorough experience, which I hope will execeed any employers expectations.
Obviously I will follow the correct route of legality.  Maybe once my girlfriend and I are married, employment within Mexico will be less complicated.  I also have experience in weight training / gym instruction / personal training and have a good understanding in spanish. labor work maybe an option also.
I have been trying for some time now, applying to various employment agencys, so I am sure, God willing an opportunity may arise.
Thankyou again for your reply and If you may have any other comments or ideas I would welcome any response.  This applys to any employer wishing to me,
Kind regards,
David

(en Espanol)
Gracias por tu respuesta yor.
Actualmente estoy en busca de puestos de trabajo en la ciudad de México como mi fianse vive allí, y los ingresos complementarias que es realmente necesario. Voy a viajar a los Países Bajos en vez de a través de los EE.UU., así como ustedes saben, no requiere ningún formulario de exención.
Entiendo que la gente necesita empleos mexicanos también, de los que tengo respeto por geniouine, sin embargo espero poder aplicar mis conocimientos y amplia experiencia, que espero que execeed las expectativas de los empleadores.
  Obviamente voy a seguir el camino correcto de la legalidad. Tal vez mi novia y yo estamos casados​​, el empleo en México será menos complicado. También tengo experiencia en el entrenamiento con pesas / gimnasio instrucción / formación personal y tener un buen conocimiento de español. trabajo trabajo tal vez una opción también.
He estado tratando durante algún tiempo, aplicando a agencys de empleo diferentes, así que estoy seguro de que, si Dios quiere la oportunidad se presente.
Gracias de nuevo por su respuesta y si es posible que tenga algún otro comentario o ideas que daría la bienvenida a cualquier respuesta. Esto applys a cualquier empleador que a mí,
  Saludos cordiales,
David

Hello I am from mexico city. If you try to find a job in a big company you will need your work visa but try to get a job in a samll businnes where you can get pay cash. I own a small businnes in mexico city and I pay cash to my employees. Labor jobs are not well paid but if it comes to that I may be able to help you.

what's up my  friend my name is jorge luzan, ok i have a lot of family in mexico city but none of them are working in a bar or restorant, my question is if are you open to work someting else, well i dont live in mexico city but I live in puebla i have my owne shop to paint cars and gueest what i olso want to go to uk to work in a body shop there but i dont know how to get the working visa im all ready know that the mexican dont need visa to go uk well well if you want to came puebla you wolcome here but a have a question wy do you want to work in mexico when you could get more money there than here. on my case i dont make the money that i would like to. and i think i may get a good pay there as in usa because i was there for more than 10 year thats wy i spaek some inglish.

Hello Im Steve from the uk

I have been in mexico for 7 years and have some contacts who own bars and restaurtants. Here in Mexico the pay ois low but depending on the place the tips can be good

Let me know when you come and if you still need work

Steve

Hi David... I wish you good luck.

You say you have gym instruction experience... Well, dont forget to visit some gyms. Maybe they will not hire you but for sure they could accept you give hourly classes by your own... Specially those in nice areas... Who knows...

Take care.
Daniel.

[Moderated: pls post in Jobs in Mexico City section]

I have both mexico and turkey visa,which of the country is better to get a job and a living

What sort of visas do you have ? Cannot work on a tourist visa.

Tourist visa,